ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I thought I asked for this before, but can someone tell me if they've found a mod that's for HGEC that doesn't affect the original look, just edit the other details as they seem fits best. Can't find it, I'm sure one exists, just I don't bother looking through 100 pages under the title "HGEC". If anyone finds one, please tell me, thanks.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I asked for this before, but can someone tell me if they've found a mod that's for HGEC that doesn't affect the original look, just edit the other details as they seem fits best. Can't find it, I'm sure one exists, just I don't bother looking through 100 pages under the title "HGEC". If anyone finds one, please tell me, thanks.

Do you mean just the stock Oblivion armor replacer?

In that case, that would be the Eyecandy Variants Expansion aka EVE.

Do you mean just the stock Oblivion armor replacer?

In that case, that would be the Eyecandy Variants Expansion aka EVE.

I'm thinking of something that adds the extra "details" without changing the skin, just adding those "details" so that they match the original character's skin as it would be without the mod. As in, I'm just looking for a mod that takes away the underclothes, instead of completely reconfiguring the textures of the figures.

Hi!

Is there a mod that adds some more real feudalism to the game? I mean mostly knights stuff, like more sworn swords and landed knights to the castles, different armors with coats of arms, stuff like that. I tryed to search, but I found nothing.

I have been out of the loop and have lost all my mods. I am looking for a mod/utility that improves the FPS in oblivion i cant for the life of me remember the name of it. I do know it exists.

Streamine? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10400

I'm looking for a mod that adds a lot of casual oblivion/medieval style clothings to the game. Both female and male. You know like armamentarium? But instead of weapon and amour variations, this mod would add hundreds to thousands of clothings.

Also, my active spells contains this skill "sense of smell" it does nothing as far as I know, what mod is it from? And what does it do.