Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a mod that had a white tiger companion. I think I remember something about it being 'Lord' or 'King' of the animals in the description, and I believe it had some kind of fancy jewelry stuff on it, like an Egyptian-y collar.

Darn it! This is one of those times I could kick myself for not downloading it when I saw it! XD

It was probably Maigrets' Satu Ra - Lord of Beasts

Maigrets has moved all her mods to Savage Artistry's forum and you have to be a member to download.

I've learned the hard way, too, when you see it download it, because many great mods are here today and gone tomorrow, wherever you find them.

(I fell asleep in the middle of typing that, and after I posted I see SA got here in the meantime! :D )

Edited by myrmaad

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

I am looking for the mod that lets the player build his own house on Imperial Island. I've been looking around for it, but not having much luck.

It's reportedly a very good place to start in figuring out how to make my own build-your-own-estate mod for the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Also, while I've seen mods that expand Cropsford significantly, I still haven't seen one that does it in stages like Bloodmoon's Raven Rock, so that's something else I'd like to try.

Hi.

I am looking for the mod that lets the player build his own house on Imperial Island. I've been looking around for it, but not having much luck.

It's reportedly a very good place to start in figuring out how to make my own build-your-own-estate mod for the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Also, while I've seen mods that expand Cropsford significantly, I still haven't seen one that does it in stages like Bloodmoon's Raven Rock, so that's something else I'd like to try.

This is the one I was talking about, check it out. Obviously it's not going to be a blueprint for your proposed mod, but it's very unique and should be interesting.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15998

I also found this in the comments (posted very early in the thread, probably modified):

17 January 2009

Thank you posting,everybody.

And Plz pardon me no response for long time.

Our team (Wynton and BeZen) had dissolved Last summer.

And I can't carry on updating Oblivion's MODs anymore.

Since first Uploading, our Mods have been "free from copyrights"and free to modify and redistribute.

and Now, I beg you ( if you want), Please develop this to quality.

again, I'm sorry.

--- BeZen

Edited by myrmaad

Great! Thanks!

EDIT: Wow! This isn't what I was thinking of at all. This is actually holding a hammer and building it. Amazing. I was thinking more along the lines of doing some quests, which set a new queststage, which allowed for more of the estate to appear, ( a team of carpenters actually doing the work ) but this... wow.

Hello everyone !

I've reinstall a clean Oblivion (i had more than 15Go of mods ibnstalled, it was nearly unplayable sometimes xD) and i'm looking to get back my old armor but i can't remember the name of it and where i downloaded it =o

Screenshot

Thank you =)

Xeno.

Deadly Shadows matches your screenshot, though it has pauldrons and I don't remember them removable. Maybe it's just two cuirass versions and I forgot after a long time.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22192