Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone !

I've reinstall a clean Oblivion (i had more than 15Go of mods ibnstalled, it was nearly unplayable sometimes xD) and i'm looking to get back my old armor but i can't remember the name of it and where i downloaded it =o

Screenshot

Thank you =)

Xeno.

Deadly Shadows matches your screenshot, though it has pauldrons and I don't remember them removable. Maybe it's just two cuirass versions and I forgot after a long time.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22192

Hi all, I'm looking for this huge mod that adds among other things ships around the coast of cyrodil. Its on file front and called something a bit like "imperial commerce" i think. its MASSIVE and is based around rebuilding the elder council. thanks, Boss

Hey, a few people posted asking for the mod that allows fast transactions with merchants (none of that "Sell X for X?"). No one seemed to answer them (it's 3 pages back).

The mod let you shift click on something in the purchase/sell screens so you didn't have sell a stack of 2 items twice.... or go through the slider when selling 3+ items. Can anyone help me find that mod?

I know I've seen it, but I lost the link and the name escapes me. Anyone know which mod this is?

Edit: Never mind, found it. A simple search of 'shift click' in this thread found it. It's called the TQP mod, or Toggle Quantity Prompt. Very useful mod.

Sorry to bother you good people, but I have been searching for an age so far. Last couple days I came across a beter item placement mod, but neglected to bookmark it. Similar to better book placement I recall this was a mod to place any item, including weapons etc by using different keys to alter aspect and rotation the item etc. Spent a long time today trawling the mod lists but so far no joy. Anyone have a link, thenks, wil make life a lot easier placeing items.

Thanks in advance