Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Forget the previous post. Looked at Maigrets profile and low and behold...... Doh :thanks: :thanks:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember seeing it a long time ago, it was a mod that had seperated the golden saint and dark seducer armor into sections so you could mix-n-match.

It's not Kikai's awesome dark seducer male items, though. Everyone points me in that direction. Love it, but not what I'm searching for now.

I don't know if a mod like this exists, but i hope it does. In Lost Spires there were a lot of cool, unique little furniture tidbits and items useful for only house decoration. For example a dragon-scale vase or a hunting trophy. Is there a mod that offers more items like that?

Is there any mod that adds bracelets to the game? I have a clothes mod that looks a bit weird near the hand, but I think that with a bracelet it would look good.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also want to know what race is the girl in this photo. Thanks again. :D

AlienSlofs Bracelets Rings and Claws

Slofs Bracelets and Rings

:thumbsup:

Is there any mod that adds bracelets to the game? I have a clothes mod that looks a bit weird near the hand, but I think that with a bracelet it would look good.

Thanks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17638 the pics make it seem like it's a really ugly race but with the right skin textures it produces some nice looking elves

Thanks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17638 the pics make it seem like it's a really ugly race but with the right skin textures it produces some nice looking elves

Doesn't need to be Half-breed MU race. It can be any custom race with Ren's head mesh(probably) and long elven ears(or lop elven ears).

I'm not even sure if such a mod exists, but quite frankly, I assume one has to due to how uninformative and messy Oblivion is in terms of multiple save files.

I'm wondering if there is any sort of mod that better manages, names, or displays savegames, so that when I have 40+ of them thanks to autosaves and the like, I can delete multiple saves, see which character they belong to without mousing over them, and other such helpful features. I encountered an Oblivion save manager, which refused to work since my Oblivion is from steam, and I'd rather have something that did this in-game rather than an external addon. Of course if that's the only option, it'll have to do.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, or worse, if no such mod exists. I looked around in the database but all I found were savegames and no real savegame organizers or such.

I'm looking for a mod that lets you pose your character, how you want to. Sort of like a gmod thing. I'm also looking for a thing that would allow me to place more than one weapon on my character (obviously not functional) just for show. Specifically, I'd like to be able to put a dagger on my character's posterior waist, right shoulder, and left hip (with the left hip one functioning).

Basically, I want to make screenshots. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a mod that lets you pose your character, how you want to. Sort of like a gmod thing. I'm also looking for a thing that would allow me to place more than one weapon on my character (obviously not functional) just for show. Specifically, I'd like to be able to put a dagger on my character's posterior waist, right shoulder, and left hip (with the left hip one functioning).

Basically, I want to make screenshots. Thanks in advance.

There're several animation/pose mods here. Several pose mods use CTAddPose framework, thus called 'CTAddPose <usually author's name>'.

- CTAddPose v_1

- CTAddPose OT_Pair

- CTAddPose LE01

- CTAddPose LE02

- CTAddPose SPB01

- CTAddPose SPB02

And you can find more from Oblivion MOD/SS Template Wiki(Japanese, WARNING: Adult mods included)

To make pose with vanilla animation:

- Actors in Charge

- Actors in Madness (Requires SI)

- Actors in Emotions

And others:

- OSR Poses

- Umpa Dance Animation