Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod that changes the way the spells look? not new spells but enhancing the spells such as Fire Frost Lighting Healing Paralyzing etc etc I raided the Spells mods but couldnt find any

also is there a mod that will give you every spell to make in the enchantment menu? I have the AllSpellsInEnchantment mod but it just gives me the spells that only that class can use such as argonian they know spells for water breathing resistant to diseases etc but they dont know frost damage or shock damage etc so is there a mod that puts all the enchantments in one menu?

Looking for fingerless gloves for vanilla body. I believe they exist here, seen some but forgot to download. If anyone had came across one, please mention it here.

Also, I want clothes (casual or w/e) for, again, beth original body. So far I'm forced to stay clad in Koutetsu's, though it wasn't that bad. I found the beautiful femme daedric armor too, so that is out of the list. It's kinda disappointing when I found a nice piece, only to discover it is for Exnem/HGEC/FF.

Its miraculous how I'm able to survive with vanilla fugly unladylike body, huh?

Looking for fingerless gloves for vanilla body. I believe they exist here, seen some but forgot to download. If anyone had came across one, please mention it here.

Also, I want clothes (casual or w/e) for, again, beth original body. So far I'm forced to stay clad in Koutetsu's, though it wasn't that bad. I found the beautiful femme daedric armor too, so that is out of the list. It's kinda disappointing when I found a nice piece, only to discover it is for Exnem/HGEC/FF.

This might work for you. http://www.adelevk.com/oblivion/?mod=blackSwanBoutique

As far as I know the original file is for the vanilla body, with only an update patch for adapting it to FF here on Nexus.

Yes, isn't it nice, we actually have CHOICES.

Rouge hair. It may be in some of the cosmetic packs here on Nexus. It's in MHE for sure, though I renamed it to "rogue" hair since that made more sense to me. I believe it's in one of Apachii's mods as a wig as well.

Yup that Rogue/Rouge mis-spelling thing always peeves me too. "Rogue" is a villainous scoundrel, "Rouge" is what little old ladies paint onto their cheeks.

That hair was originally in the 2ch Hair Explosion Pack and now can be found all over the place.. You can Google "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed" and get lots of links, or get Savage Artistry's MHE which is better in my opinion, and has more yummies anyway.

I wonder is there any modern clothing done for Oblivion? I have been searching for a while.

(Both female and male :D)

Some male stuff:

Alyx Vance outfit for male remodeled

Also search for shirt and caps. You will find some nice ones.

There is also a stargate jacket that looks realy nice and some World War II stuff and some more modern soldier stuff available. :)

Good luck,

Pushkatu!

this cassandra armor from soul calibur

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3678/screenshot8720080713095.jpg

I don't know if the links to this mod can be given here. However, it is called "Legendary Weapons & Armor". Try googling and pick japanese links. It should work.