Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

hello,

i saw a mod that lets you skip the main quest via activating a cake of sorts, and its foggy, but i thinkit said its in the imperial city.

i forgot what it was.

could you please help me

Check MQsDone. You can 'skip' main quest entirely.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello,

i saw a mod that lets you skip the main quest via activating a cake of sorts, and its foggy, but i thinkit said its in the imperial city.

i forgot what it was.

could you please help me

Check MQsDone. You can 'skip' main quest entirely.

thank you so much!!! KUDOS!!

Hello,

I find it very annoying when my player is under an invisibility spell but when he opens a door, speaks or attacks some one, he becomes visible again! Do you good people know is there is a mod that stops this? I'm terribly sorry if this has been asked a buzillion times.. I did my best at a search.

Hello,

I find it very annoying when my player is under an invisibility spell but when he opens a door, speaks or attacks some one, he becomes visible again! Do you good people know is there is a mod that stops this? I'm terribly sorry if this has been asked a buzillion times.. I did my best at a search.

That's how Invisibility works. I'm sure you want Chameleon 100% or more.

13+1 Cheater's Rings - Has 'overpowered' Chameleon rings. Warning: It changes some cell names to Russian, and replaces a clutter sack with cheat ring sack.

Raised Spellmaking Enhancement Limits or Spellmaking Limits x10 - Tweaked UI. You can make overpowered spell/enchantment, encluding Chameleon(only if you have Chameleon spell).

Hey, I need your help guys. I'm trying to make a good looking character and need a mod that makes it possible to lock all sliders whilst character creation process at the beginning of game. I know there was something like that in Oblivion improved (a German mod), but that was a huge overhaul/bugfix mod and I only need this feature.

So does something like this exists in English community?

Hey, I need your help guys. I'm trying to make a good looking character and need a mod that makes it possible to lock all sliders whilst character creation process at the beginning of game. I know there was something like that in Oblivion improved (a German mod), but that was a huge overhaul/bugfix mod and I only need this feature.

Excuse me? How to lock Fecegen sliders?

Could you please stop to answer a question with another question, thanks!

Donwload Oblivion Improved and see for yourself. But notice that this is a huge overhaul mod and probably will cause errors in your game due to it's German version.

Hey, I need your help guys. I'm trying to make a good looking character and need a mod that makes it possible to lock all sliders whilst character creation process at the beginning of game. I know there was something like that in Oblivion Improved, but that was a huge overhaul/bugfix mod and I only need this feature.

What I want to know is 'How to locking all sliders'. If you want to make them move independantly, no, it cannot be done with ordinary mod. 'Moving one slider will make others moving along' is how Facegen works(Standalone or SDK).

What I want to know is 'How to locking all sliders'. If you want to make them move independantly, no, it cannot be done with ordinary mod. 'Moving one slider will make others moving along' is how Facegen works(Standalone or SDK).

Well, and I told you it has been done in Oblivion Improved. So it must be possible. Just don't ask me how... :biggrin:

Hello!

I was looking for some mods of specific type, but didn't find any list of them, and searching on my own for a while didn't give any good results - I simply don't know which of those mods are worth downloading.

So, here's the thing: I am looking for a list of mods , that expand the Tamriel in a lore-friendly way, posibbly bug-free and with addition of something more than just new lands - some npcs and quests would be nice. I'm searching for a optimal combination of mods that would cover the biggest possible area (but quality is very important). As far as I know the Elsweyr mod is a must-have, the Hammerfell also looks nice. What about mods that add new lands from morrowind? I've seen a few adding some cities or regions, but I don't know the lore very well and because I always hated geography ;) I have a hard time telling which ones are reduntant and so on... So please, if anyone could spend a few minutes writing down a list of mods that could be used together to recreate the biggest area of tamriel (that's what Tamriel Rebuilt team is working on I guess, but it's still in progress) - i'd really appreciate it.