Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest deleted829424
I'm looking for an armor I had like last year. I was just using the top of it, and the top was like, a black light armor, it was for assassin's. I really can't remember anything else about it, except for how awesome it looked, lol. I'm really sorry for not providing more detail, but it would be insane if someone could list off mods that look like this.

I'm looking for an armor I had like last year. I was just using the top of it, and the top was like, a black light armor, it was for assassin's. I really can't remember anything else about it, except for how awesome it looked, lol. I'm really sorry for not providing more detail, but it would be insane if someone could list off mods that look like this.

You should try to be a little more specific. That's a lot of general detail there.

kelvin1262, that is really not specific enough. Try a category search first - go to the site, click on "browse categories" and choose "armor". It seems that the option which allows to see pictures for search results would benefit you greatly in such case. If "armor" doesn't have it, then go for "clothes" and "weapons and armor".

But if you want some help here, then at least a few details, anything. Whether it was for male or female characters, skimpy or modest, lore-friendly or not.

Here's my random guess - Dark Brotherhood Elite Armor

It's been asked a few times, but I've yet to see an answer.

I'm trying to find the mod that adds in three prostitutes.

Something from the readme:

About the mod : Adds 3 street prostitutes, "Fairic Idel" the breton to the Elven gardens district, "Nelaefon" the woodelf to The talos Plaza District & "Rosral" the Nord to The Waterfront District of the Imperial city.

Screenshot: http://i.somethingawful.com/u/elpintogrande/oblivion2/part2_40small.jpg

If you don't want to post it, feel free to pm me if you know what it's from.

ok so ive found my body replacers on my on but ive stumbled across a new issue, i seen a armor replacing mod that i was going to download then rl called and i closed out thinking i could find it again.......well im here....all i can remember from the mod was it replaced stock armor and what not but all i recall was that the ebony armor kind of look like a strapless top that only covered the breats. if anyone could help that would be awesome.