Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I am looking for the name of a mod that adds a dialogue to recruit fellow faction members. I remember for mage guild, it was something about going on an expedition while for the fighter's guild it was contract work. Anyone knows the name of the mod? It is CM partner or Toaster's Share or something else?

The mod your looking for is Companion Share and Recruit. If you aren't a member of the MG or the FG you can hire one, but if you are then you can just pull rank on any lower members. It also lets you recruit anyone with the rumor option in the game, even guards and custom npcs.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard there was a mod where you could carry a portable house, and put it anywhere you like, and it'd set up into a normal house, until you picked it up. Is this out?

ALT Shack(Requires OBSE) - One of addon plugin is portable farm house you can carry. Of course, you have to purchase furnitures(The house is empty), then place them in the house.

- Alternate one: Stapleninja and Helol's Portable Home

Treleth's Portable Tent - Warning: It may not be compatible with alternative start mods.

- Cleaned up version

- Bond's Big Portable Tent - Recolored and modified Treleth's tent

Enchanted Portable Tent(Requires OBSE)

I'm kind of perplexed about tattoo mods. I keep seeing screenshots of PCs with black tattoos, but the only official tattoo mods I've seen are glowing ones and the HGEC modder's source. Is there a ready-to-use tattoo mod that I'm overlooking?

most modders use custom tattoos of there own making. if you would like to request a specific tattoo set up, PM me with the body type and race your using and some links to picturs you want as tattoos and i can make a custom skin for you to use.

I used to have a mod which allowed the Player to buy a house from a shop near the inn of ill omen. The house was portable and when dropped appeared as a crate which the Player could place where he/she wanted.

When activated the crate would turn into a fully functioning house. The houses weren't exactly fancy and didn't include any COBL or other Modded items. It was just made using Vanilla Meshes

There were different sizes of house ranging from tent to large.

I haven't had this mod for a while now and as i cannot remember what it is called i cannot seem to find it. Would anyone be able to tell me what it is called or if it exists still?

Thank you :)

Iaa05

I'm looking for a mod I think was called thievery in elderscrolls or something, it was commonly referred to as T.I.E. I'm not sure if I found it on the Nexus. I found it the first time on the modders site, I do believe. It did a bunch of things to change thievery in the game, but the one thing that stood out the most was that it changed the sewers in the IC to where they were all connected, and there were multiple secret entrances and exits into and out of the city.

I'm not sure if it was the same mod but it also added secret entrances into the other towns by use of rope ladders.

Another one I'm looking for, I'm not sure which mod I had that added this, but it added a well in near the arcane university that led to an underground city full of vampires.

I'm also looking for a mod that disables fast travel, and adds guild guides, mark and recall, and carriages into the game for transport.

Sorry for all the requests. My mods were all lost when my back up HDD died, so I'll probably be adding a few more posts to this thread in an attempt to get back some of my favorites.

Here's T.I.E. (Tamriel Immersion Experience)

http://www.dreamingthepyramid.net/TNR-TIE.html

Not sure about the vampire city....

And this mod does most of the things that you described in the third one.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Anyone know of the lantern mod, used by tona, don't really know what the mod is called?

Not really sure if its just aesthetics or it replaces the torch..