Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I really need help guys. What is the mod that lets you hold your sword in that particular 'reverse' style that is in the video above?(Its from the DMC Stylish mod) As in the girl in the video is dual wielding but check out the sword on her left hand... its 'reversed' the blade faces backwards... I suspect it is Romuska's Fantasy Store but I installed and tried to look for the sword there but it isnt there.

Searched through every post on the DMC stylish thread for a clue but couldnt find it so Im finally posting here.. really hope someone can help me out

Thanks in advance

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello mod detective's !

I would like to ask for your help, i would like to know where to get these armors http://www.tesnexus....-1247865940.jpg (especially the armor of the ranger on the right side), are they availiable only for CM partners or my pc can wear them too?

Thank you in forward!

Ivy Armor for HGEC

The center one is heavy Ice Queen Armor from Eyren's 'Queen's Armory'.

I really need help guys. What is the mod that lets you hold your sword in that particular 'reverse' style that is in the video above?(Its from the DMC Stylish mod) As in the girl in the video is dual wielding but check out the sword on her left hand... its 'reversed' the blade faces backwards... I suspect it is Romuska's Fantasy Store but I installed and tried to look for the sword there but it isnt there.

Searched through every post on the DMC stylish thread for a clue but couldnt find it so Im finally posting here.. really hope someone can help me out

Thanks in advance

Hmm... I'm not quite sure, it coulda just been the video, but it looked almost like she was really dual-wielding, like attacking with the second weapon, not just a shield. And the only mod I know of that does that is Unnecessary Violence. I've never used it; I tried, 'cause it sounds awesome, but didn't work for me. Maybe you'll better luck. Sorry if this isn't it, but perhaps this mod will work anyway!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24936

If your looking for "reverse" held weapon style, that is not an actual combat mod. It would most likely come from a mod that has the weapon mesh already made to be held in reverse.

Thanks in advance

To get the swords, you need to go into the dungeons. You can't buy the swords from the vendor, you can only get them from monsters in the dungeon beneath the store depending on your luck

looking for a quest mod for the demonbane sword. I had it before but I cant seem to find it. im also looking for a monster overhaul I had found a while ago which I cant find either. It added a whole new set of leveled and textured monsters to the mix. It had extra vampire classes with new weps and meshes also added extra areas to the dungeon vampire tomb for the grey prince quest.

I am searching for the mod which changes the menu, the names and icons of the items being not so big; the Oblivion Interface Overhaul translates many things in German. I've frequently noticed a menu like I described it in many videos, so I presume there is something similar, but in English and which DOES NOT IRREVOCABLY TRANSLATE anything of the game. Thank you.

I am searching for the mod which changes the menu, the names and icons of the items being not so big; the Oblivion Interface Overhaul translates many things in German. I've frequently noticed a menu like I described it in many videos, so I presume there is something similar, but in English and which DOES NOT IRREVOCABLY TRANSLATE anything of the game. Thank you.

DarNified UI perhaps?