Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

It's DesuChan's Demon Huntress, recoloured white by that image poster (the original does not have any white recolour). It got removed by Desu, but she said she'll reupload her files soon. If you're too impatient, just search for it on google.

I don't mind waiting, and thanks. :wink:

Why does everyone suggest that?!

Incidentally, thanks to the awesomeness that is Beni (the creator of those amazingly awesome animation replacers that you should totally use OR ELSE), that recolour WILL be a part of the new set. Hat and all. Yes. The hat WILL be in it, too.

Give me a month, guys. Bit of IRL drama going on at the moment so I'm not on my gaming computer as much as I'd like to be. Plus, I've never built a shop before...

I'm not into the "stylish" ones, and I know Beni's anims is geared toward women chars. And I play guy chars as well.

But I'll give the Silver Ranger one a whirl since I'm an sniper type player, if it isn't too effeminate I'll keep it.. Thanks for posting that.

Oh, and I'll be looking forward for the re-upload. :smile:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the only reason they haven't been re-uploaded yet is 'cause of time troubles, do you mind if we distribute them privately? For instance, I have Demon Hunter, I could just send it to the person looking for it if you don't mind.

I'll put it this way. Wouldn't you rather wait for the newer version of ALL of my clothing and armour mods (sans one because I can't get bloody permission for a skirt mesh *grumblegrumble*...) as opposed to getting an older version that's going to be pretty outdated soon?

Aside from that, I can't stop people from sharing between email or small things like that. Just as long as you respect my wishes in regards to uploading my old work to file sharing websites and making them public on a larger scale, I'm cool with it.

Bearing in mind, of course, that all my old work will be put into one central location, instead of all over Cyrodiil in chests and such.

I'll put it this way. Wouldn't you rather wait for the newer version of ALL of my clothing and armour mods (sans one because I can't get bloody permission for a skirt mesh *grumblegrumble*...) as opposed to getting an older version that's going to be pretty outdated soon?

Aside from that, I can't stop people from sharing between email or small things like that. Just as long as you respect my wishes in regards to uploading my old work to file sharing websites and making them public on a larger scale, I'm cool with it.

Bearing in mind, of course, that all my old work will be put into one central location, instead of all over Cyrodiil in chests and such.

I'm curious will the persocom race will also be part of the new releases ? ^^

I'm not into the "stylish" ones, and I know Beni's anims is geared toward women chars. And I play guy chars as well.

But I'll give the Silver Ranger one a whirl since I'm an sniper type player, if it isn't too effeminate I'll keep it.. Thanks for posting that.

Oh, and I'll be looking forward for the re-upload. :smile:

The Archer animation is inspired from Lineage 2's Silver Ranger one so it should be uni sex ^^.

Hi again,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a fairly large sized house that can accomodate about 10 companions and preferrably located somewhere between Chorrol and Anvil (along the coast would be nice but this is optional). I don't mind doing some quests for it.

As much as I have feeling this is a private, anyone identify which mod/mods these clothes came from?

http://www.tesnexus....-1277554139.jpg

It's DesuChan's Demon Huntress, recoloured white by that image poster (the original does not have any white recolour). It got removed by Desu, but she said she'll reupload her files soon. If you're too impatient, just search for it on google.

Incidentally, thanks to the awesomeness that is Beni (the creator of those amazingly awesome animation replacers that you should totally use OR ELSE), that recolour WILL be a part of the new set. Hat and all. Yes. The hat WILL be in it, too.

Give me a month, guys. Bit of IRL drama going on at the moment so I'm not on my gaming computer as much as I'd like to be. Plus, I've never built a shop before...

Uwah, I'm very sorry Desu, really I am. I just had that feeling of being shrieked at when I typed those. Don't slaughter me, m'kay?

Aside from that, can someone recommend me a good leveled items/creatures mod? There are too many of them, I don't know which one is nicer than the others. No, please not OOO, MMM or any of those giant mods, I don't hate them, but their size is waaaay to huge for my poor non-gaming laptop. Just a decent one that alters the vanilla oblivion.

I'm also curious how to make a picture looks like this. Yes, I mean those vibrant colors.

Hi again,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a fairly large sized house that can accomodate about 10 companions and preferrably located somewhere between Chorrol and Anvil (along the coast would be nice but this is optional). I don't mind doing some quests for it.

As much as I have feeling this is a private, anyone identify which mod/mods these clothes came from?

http://www.tesnexus....-1277554139.jpg

Uwah, I'm very sorry Desu, really I am. I just had that feeling of being shrieked at when I typed those. Don't slaughter me, m'kay?

Aside from that, can someone recommend me a good leveled items/creatures mod? There are too many of them, I don't know which one is nicer than the others. No, please not OOO, MMM or any of those giant mods, I don't hate them, but their size is waaaay to huge for my poor non-gaming laptop. Just a decent one that alters the vanilla oblivion.

I'm also curious how to make a picture looks like this. Yes, I mean those vibrant colors.

Modular Oblivion Enhanced comes with unleveled gameplay, if that's what you're looking for. Meaning that you can come across any creature or any item at any level. Comes with loads of other nice features, too, including my favorite main quest delayer. And the best part is, you can activate only the parts you like, due to its being, well, modular.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Modular Oblivion Enhanced comes with unleveled gameplay, if that's what you're looking for. Meaning that you can come across any creature or any item at any level. Comes with loads of other nice features, too, including my favorite main quest delayer. And the best part is, you can activate only the parts you like, due to its being, well, modular.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Ah, thanks for the info. I already have the plugins file, but I never noticed it before since I downloaded it just for the MQ delayer (which later, unfortunately, got dumped due to incompatibility). I'll give it a peek.

2. Open picture in Photoshop/Gimp (I use Photoshop).
  3. Adjust hue/saturation sliders (the color is heavily saturated)
  4. Adjust brightness/contrast sliders (the color is very contrasted)
  5. Apply the noise filter; gaussian/monochromatic (this picture has a slight amount of graininess added)