Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if this has been asked before...anyone know where I can find this race?

{image snip!}

thx

Balkhan1

That's a modified version of Chingari and Ismelda Demon Race (although, yes, it does look vaguely like a Draenei :P ). That pick is actually from HGEC - Yet Another Armor Replacer Mod - Iron Armor Redux (pic #5 from author). The horns are actually from an armour mod (warlock armour iirc.. have it floating around somewhere xD ) Heck, I'll quote the guy who made it:

"It's a cosmetically customized version of Chingari's/Ismelda's Demon Race. I thought the horns looked cool (I'm pretty sure Xivven? made them), something about the wings bugged me, and blue is my favorite color, so I grabbed the High Rez textures for the Dark Seducers. It was my first real experiment with NifScope and file substitution."

Thanks for the info, if you could find out the mod name or author for the horns I would be grateful, I've searched and googled to no avail.

Balkhan1

Sorry if this has been asked before...anyone know where I can find this race?

{image snip!}

thx

Balkhan1

That's a modified version of Chingari and Ismelda Demon Race (although, yes, it does look vaguely like a Draenei :P ). That pick is actually from HGEC - Yet Another Armor Replacer Mod - Iron Armor Redux (pic #5 from author). The horns are actually from an armour mod (warlock armour iirc.. have it floating around somewhere xD ) Heck, I'll quote the guy who made it:

"It's a cosmetically customized version of Chingari's/Ismelda's Demon Race. I thought the horns looked cool (I'm pretty sure Xivven? made them), something about the wings bugged me, and blue is my favorite color, so I grabbed the High Rez textures for the Dark Seducers. It was my first real experiment with NifScope and file substitution."

Thanks for the info, if you could find out the mod name or author for the horns I would be grateful, I've searched and googled to no avail.

Balkhan1

i believe its this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13105

hi, i was asking around for a car mount and someone posted a picture of one along with the motorcycle, however he refused to give me the link. i wouldnt mind riding around cyrodiil in a car. so if anyone could find it i would much appreciate it.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups16475.jpg