Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Wheee, Sims2 alert :smile: I remember having that particular hair/accessory combo for the sims2.

That in the screenshot is not SKS Chinese. Ren released the hair named "SkS Chinese" back then, but it was not this hair. The one in the screenshot is a hair/accessory combination by Rose (rosesims) which she released a lot later as part of a special pack on a Chinese Holiday. The long , straight hair is an actual hair, all the rest (the braids, pearls, hairpins and the bun) are an accessory. As far as I know Ren never released this port publicly.

...althooooough... porting this, at least as a wig shouldn't be a problem....*ponders* :ninja: :ninja:

Edited by chakaru11

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't understand where the problem is, here on tesnexus http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/12249/?

the problem is that FCOM has many more files to download and all links are dead. FCOM is just the mod to combine Oscuro's overhaul, Warcry and many more that I don't remember right now, but any link that I try to download is dead. I remember that I was downloading these mods from planet scrolls but planet scrolls is closed for some reason....so if someone know where i can find all those mods please let me know

At the back of the picture there is a tower where i assume bruma castle is under, what mod adds that tower?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/101/images/45483-1-1416939015.jpg

This tower is part of "Bruma Alive" (if I'm not mistaken) which is still WIP.

Some time ago Drahenne (the creator) asked via the imageshare if other people are interested to test a alpha-version of this mod. (only available via PM as far as I know). You could contact Drahenne and ask if it's still available for testing.

Greetz, Tobbie. :smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any good mod that would change quest rewards to static one? I found two of them on nexus. But first only work for main game and not dlc/SI/OOO added quests while the second simply give the strongest versions which in case of OOO is retarded(Chillren is extremely easy to get in OOO while it max version is actually pretty powerful)