Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Okay detectives I have a job for you.

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to follow an NPC that is leading you to a certain place without having to constantly adjust your speed to match theirs. You know the thing, your walking is just too fast for them so you slow it down a bit but then that is too much so you speed up again. Rinse, repeat until you get there. Very annoying. I actually am looking at this in my current Skyrim playthrough but I was sure I once saw a mod for Oblivion that did this.

Pretty sure it used OBSE to latch onto the NPC and track their movements.

I did come across a mod called "Grab Companions" that does a similar thing, as well as some other stuff, but that wasn't the mod I remember. At least I think I remember it, it might all just be in my imagination.

If there is a mod that does something similar in Skyrim or Fallout[3/NV] I would be pleased to know about it also.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember having playing with HD interiors,

don't remember which mod(s) i used to use.

which mod(s) is it that makes interiors HD?

i'm talking about all the kinds of interiors please link any mods, also if part of a mod makes interiors mods HD then please link it 2, ill just instal the interior textures

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to follow an NPC that is leading you to a certain place without having to constantly adjust your speed to match theirs. You know the thing, your walking is just too fast for them so you slow it down a bit but then that is too much so you speed up again. Rinse, repeat until you get there. Very annoying. I actually am looking at this in my current Skyrim playthrough but I was sure I once saw a mod for Oblivion that did this.

I did come across a mod called "Grab Companions" that does a similar thing, as well as some other stuff, but that wasn't the mod I remember. At least I think I remember it, it might all just be in my imagination.

If there is a mod that does something similar in Skyrim or Fallout[3/NV] I would be pleased to know about it also.

Thanks in advance.

Could it be this one? :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32828/?

Thanks in advance.

Could it be this one? :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32828/?

Yes, that is exactly the one I was thinking of. Excellent.

Well done! The cheque is in the mail.

Bit of a bummer that he doesn't host his files on Nexus though. Ah well.

Edited by MistakenMystic

@ MistakenMystic:

It's not clear from your reply whether you actually found the mod Sergio pointed you to, or that you just know it isn't hosted here on Nexus any longer. In case it's the latter, Duke Patrick's Follow That Actor Rev 1.2 is available at TES Alliance (where he goes by SpookyFX.com).

He has a lot of other mods over there, too --- including his port of this mod to Skyrim: Duke Patrick's Follow That Actor -- Skyrim Edition!

@ MistakenMystic:

It's not clear from your reply whether you actually found the mod Sergio pointed you to, or that you just know it isn't hosted here on Nexus any longer. In case it's the latter, Duke Patrick's Follow That Actor Rev 1.2 is available at TES Alliance (where he goes by SpookyFX.com).

He has a lot of other mods over there, too --- including his port of this mod to Skyrim: Duke Patrick's Follow That Actor -- Skyrim Edition!

Thank you.

Yes I was aware of the TES Alliance hosting his mods.

I actually got both those mods, Skyrim & Oblivion versions.

It just meant I had to activate my long lost account for that site. Thankfully a painless exercise.

I would like to say thank you again for helping me remember that great mod. It is amazing how quickly you can forget ever having seen something.