Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

no, unfortunately not i have tried this, it is not the mod i am looking for......

Hello i cannot find the Drow Races of Faerun mod anywhere I think it has come down to someone sharing it back to the community it appears that the only site that had it was tesnexus and it's not there anymore at all. I am looking for this mod because i lost it awhile back reinstalled oblivion and am dying to use it again.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Chris Pruitt

I'm not sure if the mod you're looking for is in this compilation, but it's got an excellent Drow race that I myself use, and it showed up when I searched for yours, so....

Xenius' Race Compilation

Hmm... Well, here are the other Drow mods I can find.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19753

Meh. The others come from sites outside the Nexus, and what with the copyright laws, I dunno what I can post. Just do a google search for "Oblivion Drow Mods" and you should find some stuff. Can't find the Faerun mod though. Others have asked...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again .. im wondering if there are any mods that give you vampire fangs that can be worn like a amulet of something? .. im using a vampire cosmetic mod and its removed my fangs ... :biggrin: has any such thing been made? and if so... where? if anyone can help me fix my toothless vamp im all ears! :laugh: any help is appreciated! :thumbsup: been trying to look for it myself .. and sort of ... given up ..

You, sir, are a legend.

Thank you m'dear :) The least I can do for you, considering how much I enjoy your mods!

@mavis_d6: From what I hear, he took them down due some possible issues regarding the file uploading rules - to be on the safe side (I don't think he was in the wrong though). But that's what I've heard. I was on a Nexus hiatus at the time :P

Hi again .. im wondering if there are any mods that give you vampire fangs that can be worn like a amulet of something? .. im using a vampire cosmetic mod and its removed my fangs ... :biggrin: has any such thing been made? and if so... where? if anyone can help me fix my toothless vamp im all ears! :laugh: any help is appreciated! :thumbsup: been trying to look for it myself .. and sort of ... given up ..

Also anyone know where i can find this makeup? is it a skin texture or something else? any help with this is always appreciated :thumbsup:

thanks!

Also anyone know where i can find this makeup? is it a skin texture or something else? any help with this is always appreciated :thumbsup:

thanks!

The makeup is part of skin texture(like tattoos). You'll need to ask the person who took the screenshot if he/she can share the facial texture, if it is private one.

Hello!

Is there any quest mod, where you have to do medieval stuff, something that might go along with the Oblivion medieval theme(like siegeing a castle or something), and doesn't involve daedra or any other magic creatures? No fantasy, just plain medieval everyday life? Or something..

im looking for a mod that makes custom animations player-exclusive. i had this mod awhile ago, but cant find any mention of it any more. And in case you're wondering, i am using DMC specialanims, and yet still the enemies attack with dante-esque panache. I know there is a seperate mod to do this. any ideas?

im looking for a mod that makes custom animations player-exclusive. i had this mod awhile ago, but cant find any mention of it any more. And in case you're wondering, i am using DMC specialanims, and yet still the enemies attack with dante-esque panache. I know there is a seperate mod to do this. any ideas?

Try MaYus Animation Overhaul(MAO) i believe thats the one your looking for (sorry about there not being a link ... i have no idea how to do that) :biggrin:

hope i helped :thumbsup:

thanks!

There is also something very similar to this in Enayla's Head06 Race Conversions by Flan. I put together a dirty plugin for him and there is several face textures, Pixie Hunter I believe they were called, that have that type of make up. Found HERE