Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

{snip on the irrelevant quote he did}

Do you know where I can download the Boundless Pleasure mod for Oblivion.

Or atleast the one that is featured on Pg 7 of Oblivions Wonderful Legacy.

You do realise that particular article is satirical? (meant to be a joke - somewhat like The Onion News, for example)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the hair in this pic? been searching for hours :(

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=65936

Thanks in advance,

It's from a wig mod, look up the various "Store" mods and you'll find it. Pretty sure that the Goddess Store has those wigs now, amongst many others.

As for my question, I've had an issue that's been bothering me for a long time.

I've already used this mod for a very long time, and Deadly Reflex. But what I've never been able to find is how the character in the beginning of the video has her two weapons on her back. It's not a part of Sword Dancer, and the video includes a sexy walk mod along with Deadly Reflex. So what additional mod is being used for the weapons being on the back AND how the off hand sword is being held in reverse (this is also not a part of Sword Dancer).

I was thinking it was one of the shield on back mods, but in my experience that's only worked with shields and not every shield at that. I've also seen some one hand weapon on back mods, but never one with both on the back. Is this something that's unique to a specific weapon the character is using in the video?

Ya know, actually, there are some alright looking mods there, though... What sword is this in the very top picture? Here

This sword is one I've seen a number of times in various Asian collections.

I believe it is "Emperor's Sword" or Emperor's Blade, but most of the time it's just in a file helpfully (not) labelled something like "Emperor's.7z"

Look around on google and 4shared for it

Does anyone know the mod(s) that lets you wear your off hand weapon or a one handed weapon on your back?

One handed weapons on back or 1HWeaponOnBack for SoB?

(there are probably more - this is just what i found on TESNexus searching for 'weapon on back' - varying the search will probably unearth a few others too)

I used to have a mod that added some store, I think in the Blackwood area? The shop itself looked a lot like the Inn Of Ill Omen, at least the shape, and I think there were three or four merchants. They sold a bunch of robes, suits, and weapons. The only ones that I remember by name were "Robe Of Azura" and then a bunch of claws, like Giger's. Sorry this is really vague, but I can't even remember a single word in the name... Kudos to anyone that can find it.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some good clothes for the HGEC AA or A-cup body.

anything from robes to underwear,

tight or loose,

can't see much that I like, just wondering if you guys can recommend something.

if it helps, i do like the stuff in tona's mod store. maybe something similar?

as a side note, i'm also looking for a mod that lets you give or reverse-pickpocket an item with weightinto an NPC's inventory.

thanks.