Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Sorry if this has been asked already but, Im trying to find the Oblivion Mod Wonderful Legacy (Act II), for the Something Awful article, page 7. Does anyone know the name of the mod or mods in the article or where to find the mod or mods in the article?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just gonna quote my previous post for easier reference~

oh oh I lost a mod when I reinstalled Oblivion...so it must not have had an .esp. Or I missed it when backing up :S

It changed the UI a bit...spell effects had a small timer AND the bar over the top, potions worked by giving a set amount of health (eg. 35 pts) rather than x points over time, and the breath bar was longer and had a percentage timer. That's all I can figure out that it changed so far O:

I'm not sure it's the same mod but I also used to have argonians with some sort of two-eye thing going on. If it's not the same mod, also submitting this one for detective-ing?

also if anyone could tell me what these armours are:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33998-1-1282288792.jpg

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33996-1-1282296081.png found.

it would be greatly appreciated :3

Not to nitpick but it's actually Draconic light armor from Lineage 2, which is not originally a part of Apachii Goddess Store and can be found stand-alone. Here are a two links of different releases.

Exnem-HGEC

HGEC

As for the first armor I'm without a doubt it's a modified Blackwood Company armor, and I think I've seen it somewhere before. I'll get back on that.

Thanks heaps (:

Well, the first one sounds like BTMod, I think, except for the potion changes.

The first armor was actually the topic a few posts up; it was determined to be a most-likely private version of the Blackwood Armor, I believe.

No clue on the third one, unfortunately. You could try sending the mod-makers a PM?

From the screenshots I don't think its BTMod, although I could have had the potion changes from another mod. Hmm. Well thanks anyway (:

I have another question:

I am looking for a balanced necromancy mod that adds spells, perks and drawbacks for being a necromancer. I did a search on the nexus site for 'necromancy' and 'necromancer' and was not overwhelmed by the choices. The best I found was something that just added reanimate spells. I am looking for something interesting that is not overpowered and that makes good roleplay sense. Maybe there is something that I missed by not knowing the correct keywords to search on? Thanks in advance. :D

Moire, that is an offense. No one steals from Tesnexus because you can't steal anything given for free, it's not really your business (or mine, if that offended you) what policies modders and sites choose and who benefits from it and it's ridiculous to argue about someone not giving you access to a rip.

And, since what you request is a rip, I doubt it's of any use asking about it here. PMs included.