ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I have another question:

I am looking for a balanced necromancy mod that adds spells, perks and drawbacks for being a necromancer. I did a search on the nexus site for 'necromancy' and 'necromancer' and was not overwhelmed by the choices. The best I found was something that just added reanimate spells. I am looking for something interesting that is not overpowered and that makes good roleplay sense. Maybe there is something that I missed by not knowing the correct keywords to search on? Thanks in advance. :D

There's two mods I'd recommend if you want spells like that.

Moriarcis: City of the Dead, and Seti's Death Knight Spells. Both provide for some unique spells with effects that aren't just raising the dead.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moire, that is an offense. No one steals from Tesnexus because you can't steal anything given for free, it's not really your business (or mine, if that offended you) what policies modders and sites choose and who benefits from it and it's ridiculous to argue about someone not giving you access to a rip.

And, since what you request is a rip, I doubt it's of any use asking about it here. PMs included.

Maybe using the word steal was a bit harsh and I'm sorry if that offended you. I just get frustrated when you make an effort to get something and it's only available to a selected few. Actually I'm not sure if the things I asked about are rips(most mods on the site are not) but sending a rip or a link to a rip in a pm is without risk since I'm not likely to report it to anyone. Just to clarify.

also if anyone could tell me what these armours are:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33998-1-1282288792.jpg

The creator of the mod said he will try to release it in the future. I guess you just have to wait and see.

I never denied it's hard. But even with that "select few" it's not worth the effort... in this case.

And I actually meant that you are risking by asking, not others ("risking by asking", what a dread >_<).

You seem to know a lot more than you let on, hmm. :P

OK, I saw somewhere a pic of someones great mod. In this pic i saw that the toon was carring a shortsword or a dagger on her backside, horizontal. I was wondering what mod that was and where do i get it for my assassin type. and some info on it as well.

Like if its dagger friendly or does it apply to the short and longswords too?

OK, I saw somewhere a pic of someones great mod. In this pic i saw that the toon was carring a shortsword or a dagger on her backside, horizontal. I was wondering what mod that was and where do i get it for my assassin type. and some info on it as well.

Like if its dagger friendly or does it apply to the short and longswords too?

There's a good chance that it may not actually be a weapon, but a decorative part of the armour. I have a few of them lying around that have a part of the armour being a weapon, just tucked away in different spots (like just above the bum, horizontal, like you've described, but a few that have bootstrapped knives, and one with a dagger sheathed across the gut). If you can relocate that picture, would help us help you though :)