Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

No one knows what hair pack those are from? I'm more intrested in the top one but would like to try both. Do I need that specific elf race to use it? (Once someone tells me what it is :P)

Bottom one: Moonshadow Elves.

Thanks. Is there anything that enables that hair for the other races? I'd like to use it with my High Imperial character.

You'd have to add it in yourself. But I'm finding the H.I. esp tends to spaz out on me when I added in extra hairs :(

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not my place, but could we kindly stay ontopic, and if necessary continue this debate somewhere else please?

This delicate problem is fully related to the topic. Or do we have to be literal in everything we do here?

I beg to differ. This is a topic created with the intent to help people find mods on request. Not to discuss permissions etc, thus being offtopic.

hey all

my first mod finding request, there was this giant mod that wanted to add a lot of content that kinda failed to progress after a certain time.

Now i know there is a few guys that made a mod based on this mod, but i cannot seem to find it again, i know i never found it on tesnexus, i just lost track of it after reinstalling my oblivion.

any help would be great

It's not my place, but could we kindly stay ontopic, and if necessary continue this debate somewhere else please?

This delicate problem is fully related to the topic. Or do we have to be literal in everything we do here?

I beg to differ. This is a topic created with the intent to help people find mods on request. Not to discuss permissions etc, thus being offtopic.

Explanations why peoples' requests cannot be fulfilled have place here. Your personal opinion on their relevance doesn't. Maybe you can go make your postcount up someplace else? I won't answer next time and will directly click report button.

hey all

my first mod finding request, there was this giant mod that wanted to add a lot of content that kinda failed to progress after a certain time.

Now i know there is a few guys that made a mod based on this mod, but i cannot seem to find it again, i know i never found it on tesnexus, i just lost track of it after reinstalling my oblivion.

any help would be great

If that's Morroblivion, then google it. No links allowed. If not... then maybe details? Just any?

Explanations why peoples' requests cannot be fulfilled have place here. Your personal opinion on their relevance doesn't. Maybe you can go make your postcount up someplace else? I won't answer next time and will directly click report button.

hey all

any help would be great

If that's Morroblivion, then google it. No links allowed. If not... then maybe details? Just any?

I think what should be said in this case is that "Permission is not allowed for redistribution" and then leave it at that. I believe that's what LHamaria was trying to say.

and yes, Coendou, more info is going to be needed there. That's way too vague to help us figure it out. I agree that it does sound a lot like Morroblivion, which combines Morrowind and Oblivion, which is also considered wrong for some reason: (That's a whole different topic in itself and I won't get into that here since it would be off topic.)

hey all

any help would be great

nope, looking for one for oblivion not morrowind ^^

i don't have that much of detail, just that it made an uproar cause everybody was waiting and then they suddenly just stopped working on it, so someone else took over

srry can't be more specific, looking myself as well ^^

How can you look for a mod that does you don't even know what? Besides, if it's unfinished and unreleased, then how are we supposed to help?

Is it Colored Rooms Project?

i do know what it does, it just adds a whole new part to the game, new storyline, quests, areas, everything, just can't specifiy since my oblivion crashed before installing it