Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for the clothing/body mods used in this video. Can anyone please help me out? A few months ago I sent the person who made the video a message asking, but they never replied :(. I don't see anything like this in the Apachii Goddess Store or Tona's.

The answer to that question is constantly stated and re-stated. It was stated a few pages back, even. It's a recolour of Desuchan's Demon Huntress, which isn't available yet as Desuchan isn't ready to re-release outfits quite yet. The hat .. I don't think it was every figured out where it came from.

-edit-

phforNZ you ninja. xD

Thanks. Any idea about the clothing used in the person's other videos?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe the subtitle of Oblivion Mod Detectives should be "The white outfit is a retex of DesuChan's Demon Huntress - Wait for the re-release!"? XD I swear, it's been requested every five pages...

(If it helps, I think the cat companion was made by tona, you can find it on his(her?) blog. You can also try Cheydinhal Pet Shop, which has a wider selection.)

Actually, Check out Tona's Mods Store and some of KURESE's works, most notably the AM Amy set since a lot of mods use parts from it - Mostly the skirt and corset parts.

The hat will be included when I re-release all my work. I got permission to make recolours of it.

...just waiting for a few conversions to be finished before I package it up. Not long now.

I'm trying to patch together some armors to make a darker, more sexy variation of the Huntress armor. Two major changes are that I'm using the Witch Hunter hat and the Void armor corset. Well, I'm trying to do this anyway. Putting the parts together in NifSkope works well until I get to the point where it needs to become a new armor. I'm trying to avoid working with Blender for now since I don't know the software at all and come from a 2D design background. Can anyone here offer advice on mixing armors together into a new armor with NifSkope?