Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ive seen this hair mod before, but offhand i dont know where i can find a picture of it in game however the hair model looks like this http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Kairi

does anyone know where i can find it or something similar? for a male? please it would be very appreciated.

Does anyone know where I can find the rest of Sanwas (creator of 2680 and Avad) awesome weapon mods? or anything similar?

Lastly does anyone know the location of the dress in this pic? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/16900-1-1209568351.jpg

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, can anyone find me a mod that makes faces blend in nicely with bodies? I'm not using any male body mods, however, there's a really ugly difference between face complexion and body complexion. I would be very grateful if someone could find me the appropriate mod, as I occasionally upload images to this site.

I would prefer that the mod is compatible with Oblivion Mod Manager, as it really helps me install/uninstall, but it's not needed. Anyways, I took a screenshot of my character's face. In case some don't understand the problem, it's that the neck is really dark compared to the chest around it. I hope someone can find me a good one. Thank you.

-snip-

Correction Lonewolf, there is. :biggrin:

Here is a pic. Image with SSAO, Cell Shading, Godrays, Color Effects, and Depth of Field

The effect you are referring to is called Cell Shading. There are shaders that can achieve this effect in Oblivion with the drawback of a performance hit. Depending on your PC you may or may not notice the increased strain on your system. Some systems will be brought to a crawl, others will just shrug it off.

OBGE, Oblivion Graphics Extender is what you'll need to use these additional shaders. There are a handful of interesting shaders included in the download. Just read the Description page on in the link I provided you and follow the instructions carefully or you will have issues. But if you follow the information given OBGE and the Shaders will work without a hitch. I use a handful of shaders that require OBGE.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

That's pretty cool. I had completely forgot about OBGE for some reason.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/457645-1287012403.jpg

This is more of a question then anything else, but how do I zoom in super close like this without going through the character's face (and seeing their eyeballs, jaws, etc.) I use the Flying Camera mod and whenever I get too close, I go through the face. :(

This is more of a question then anything else, but how do I zoom in super close like this without going through the character's face (and seeing their eyeballs, jaws, etc.) I use the Flying Camera mod and whenever I get too close, I go through the face. :(

Use the fov command in console mode.

IE:

fov 10

fov 20

In conjunction with TFC, you can swing the camera around to where you want to zoom, then use fov # (# being a number) to zoom in. It tends to go back to normal when you close the console, however, so open up a menu while the console is open (hitting escape to bring up the normal menu works), then type TM to get rid of menu's (it'll hide the options menu), then close the console and move your mouse off screen and take a picture. :)