• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please help me find the amulet in this image:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=70890

:)

Looks like its from JQ - Amulets

Can someone recommend me a good landscape-enhancing mod? I've seen a lot of screenshots with greener and more vibrant environments, although I believe 90% of them are photoshop works.

Sorry for asking does-this-mod-exists question. :sweat:

Can someone recommend me a good landscape-enhancing mod? I've seen a lot of screenshots with greener and more vibrant environments, although I believe 90% of them are photoshop works.

Sorry for asking does-this-mod-exists question. :sweat:

You're probably looking for cthulhu314's work. This person did the Unique Landscape series.

Not sure how much it all settles well with the regular environment though, or how it fairs when set up with other mods, but I have to admit; their work sure looks nice!

On another note, does anybody know where I can find this armour? One & two

They don't reply to where they got it from in their comments or even its name. At first I thought it was some sort of Ayleid mod, but all my searches for Ayleid doesn't match.

I've got my hunches that it might be from a german oblivion modder/site but then I'd really be stuck...

Anyway, even a name would be most appreciated!

Vras the mod you're looking for is Screen Effects. This allows multiple adjustments via an ingame menu. Also requires OBGE.

Some of the adjustments include:

* Brightness

* Shadows Intensity

* Highlights Intensity

* Contrast

* Saturation

* Graduated Filter Magnitude

* Posterization

* Fullscreen Blur

Increasing Saturation will get the effect you're looking for. It makes the colors seem more rich. Play around with all the settings.

Im using ultimate 3rd person view but its kinda hard to play without seeing deadly reflex moves ( dodge and bash ), and I can't play in 1st mode because it gives me motion sickness :confused:

Is there any 3rd person view mod that works with deadly reflex or any workaround?

This is more of a question then anything else, but how do I zoom in super close like this without going through the character's face (and seeing their eyeballs, jaws, etc.) I use the Flying Camera mod and whenever I get too close, I go through the face. :(

Use the fov command in console mode.

IE:

fov 10

fov 20

In conjunction with TFC, you can swing the camera around to where you want to zoom, then use fov # (# being a number) to zoom in. It tends to go back to normal when you close the console, however, so open up a menu while the console is open (hitting escape to bring up the normal menu works), then type TM to get rid of menu's (it'll hide the options menu), then close the console and move your mouse off screen and take a picture. :)

Well, I think I figured it out for the most part.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1717900-1287296054.jpg

Before anyone asks, yes, I plan on making a texture release for all my eyes and tattoos once I feel I have enough for a solid release.

Anyway, one issue I'm still having is getting rid of the console text. The mouse pointer is easy, I don't even have to bring up a menu for that. But when I use the TM command after bringing the main menu up and hit the ` button to release the console, the frozen shot doesn't stick for some reason. Is there a particular order this has to be done with?

Anyway, one issue I'm still having is getting rid of the console text. The mouse pointer is easy, I don't even have to bring up a menu for that. But when I use the TM command after bringing the main menu up and hit the ` button to release the console, the frozen shot doesn't stick for some reason. Is there a particular order this has to be done with?

Hm, that's strange, with a menu up, it should freeze.

` to open console

TFC

` to close console

shift camera

` to open console

fov #

Escape to bring up main menu

TM

` to close console

That's what I do and it freezes the camera in spot.

That's what I do and it freezes the camera in spot.

I love hearing how different people use the FOV command.

I typically follow up the FOV with dof1. Inputting dof1 will make all of your menus invisible, including the console. Inputting dof will make it return.

....On a sidenote, FOV will stick if you're in first person. Usually you're trying to take a shot of your character anyway so it's not too useful, but if you're taking a shot of an NPC or environment, switch to first person. Makes life a lot easier.