Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it possible to get hold of any of ancientlaws dragons?the frostwyrm,valakas etc?or is he only sharing them among friends?

No, it's not possible. As you've said, he only shares them amongst friends. This has been covered a number of times in this thread.

is it possible to get hold of any of ancientlaws dragons?the frostwyrm,valakas etc?or is he only sharing them among friends?

THEY ARE THE DRAGONS FOR THE CHOSEN ONES ALONE!

And the world wept.

This has been a two liner tragedy, brought to you by Sersay. -bows- Take that, Shakespear!

However, 2 lesser dragons be found somewhere, though. If you are willing to settle for that quality... Look for Frost Wyrm or Nazagear (Im not 100% sure on the spelling accuracy there).

And on a completely unrelated note, happy halloween detectives!

Hi. I m looking for some kind of bookshelf that allows me to put books away quickly, as opposite to doing it manually.

I was thinking of something that looks like a bookshelf but functions like any other chests that you put stuff in. Ideally it would display the books that you actually put in but even if it just looks like a static bookshelf , it would still do for me.

thanks.