Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

The glasses are Ahiru's, and can (now) be found here amongst many others.

Ah, thanks. I'd actually seen that mod earlier, but the screenshot for it didn't show this particular style, and so...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi folks

I Search the best's freshly updated graphics/weather/texture/shader mods.

I Have looked a while but the abundance of mods is to big, no joke my head will explode... i don't know much about oblivion Mods and i don't want download 10 GB Hi-Rez Textures and then note that the most files while be overwritten from other mods...

that's my "i want this" list:

Weather, Sky, Tree's, Environment, Water, Storms, Rain, Sun all that Landscape stuff... Exceptional all mods that make oblivion look like the best game ever.

New Hair's Face's Eye's Bigger Breasts, Beautiful Asses and Bodies for male and female (Animated Prostitution desirable) and all that Adult Content

Asia Stuff also desirable

it was nice when you can help me ;/

Hi folks

I Search the best's freshly updated graphics/weather/texture/shader mods.

I Have looked a while but the abundance of mods is to big, no joke my head will explode... i don't know much about oblivion Mods and i don't want download 10 GB Hi-Rez Textures and then note that the most files while be overwritten from other mods...

that's my "i want this" list:

Weather, Sky, Tree's, Environment, Water, Storms, Rain, Sun all that Landscape stuff... Exceptional all mods that make oblivion look like the best game ever.

New Hair's Face's Eye's Bigger Breasts, Beautiful Asses and Bodies for male and female (Animated Prostitution desirable) and all that Adult Content

Asia Stuff also desirable

it was nice when you can help me ;/

Note: Making better graphic can suffer your machine(Oblivion is not well optimized game).

For environment: Natural Environment (It's modular, so you can replace any component with other ones; except Natural Habitat which has no 'known' alternative)

- For weather: Weather - All Natural

Texture replacer: Check The Oblivion Texture Overhaul. Texture replacer like QTP3 can kill your machine if your graphic card has insufficient VRAM.

Face: All facial shapes are determined by base head mesh and Facegen sliders. So, in theory, it's possible to make anime girl with stock human head mesh, only so hard if it's not impossible. Getting better texture is recommended to begin with.

- Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures

I remember seeing a version of the Night Elf race posted here on Tesnexus and forgot to Download to give it a try but now can't see to find it. Happened to see a image of it in the Image share section, would anyone happen to know where it is. Image follows:

http://www.tesnexus....-1289048985.jpg

The only Night Elf mod I know of is Xenius Race Compilation.

Hi there was this mod that added a spaceship in Oblivion (Not starship orion) also had a a drop ship some working weapon systems. My question is what was the name and if its still around.

Thank you in advance.

Anyone knows where can i find this wings http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=70074 .

Any one of those will do. they are realy awsome. thanks.

Search around google for Aionwings50. Or Aion50wings...or 50Aionwings. You get the idea? :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot ;)