Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi there. is there any place where i can find this sword http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1289065509.jpg

thanks.

Sorry wrong pic.

this is the one I'm after http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1288057748.jpg

ok, im tired of everyone wondering what my sword is, its the Sparda from DMC, im not releasing my sword no matter how many PM requests i get. ok?

Jeez, fair enough if you don't want to share your work but try to chill a bit. You posted a screenshot and then you have to be prepared that people will ask about it.(I don't want it though)

This, seriously. If you don't want questions, don't post pictures of it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or disable the pm system if it bothers that much (though i got pm's on my end as well regarding certain things and i never got mad about it)... but venting your frustration caused by your on actions on people curious isn't the answer that's for sure...

I am also sick of people who post custom content that is not really downloadable for other people and go all "Muhaha, look what I have and what you will never get, now admire my pictures and write comments, but GOD FORBID ask me what the stuff is!" I use the occational ripped stuff for my screenshots too, but at least I am nice enough to point the people in the right direction! If it's your personal stuff you don't want to share, ADD THAT TO THE SCREENSHOT DISCRIPTION! And don't play koy as if you don't like the attention.

Sorry. Got a little carried away there, but I have had it with all the ripped/forbidden/private stuff and the "endorse pic, but don't ask" policy some people seem to have around here.

Moire: Actually, that is the whole HS - Armor, since it never really had greaves to begin with aside from vanilla retextures that didn't really fit with the cuirass I think. The boots and belt look indeed like somehting from QT-A.

If things go as they usually do on that website, give it a day or two and check back for a download link.

Hi there. is there any place where i can find this sword http://www.tesnexus....-1289065509.jpg

thanks.

Sorry wrong pic.

this is the one I'm after http://www.tesnexus....-1288057748.jpg

ok, im tired of everyone wondering what my sword is, its the Sparda from DMC, im not releasing my sword no matter how many PM requests i get. ok?

Jeez, fair enough if you don't want to share your work but try to chill a bit. You posted a screenshot and then you have to be prepared that people will ask about it.(I don't want it though)

Anyway, I'm looking for this armor http://shy.jsphr.net...mg/ups20084.jpg The name might be enough if you know what they call it

Like others have said that's a mashup of a few sets. Just to add to the melange of mashery I think the boots look like a retex of the boots and leggings from Bisca's IBSet. That mashup is a cute ensemble, for sure.

I am also sick of people who post custom content that is not really downloadable for other people and go all "Muhaha, look what I have and what you will never get, now admire my pictures and write comments, but GOD FORBID ask me what the stuff is!" I use the occational ripped stuff for my screenshots too, but at least I am nice enough to point the people in the right direction! If it's your personal stuff you don't want to share, ADD THAT TO THE SCREENSHOT DISCRIPTION! And don't play koy as if you don't like the attention.

Sorry. Got a little carried away there, but I have had it with all the ripped/forbidden/private stuff and the "endorse pic, but don't ask" policy some people seem to have around here.

But, they want to show how much of a special snowflake they are! Harharhar! :laugh:

Ok, i'v had my playfull prod at the subject. :ninja:

A million times this.

My post got buried, so bumping this:

I've been trying to find the orange-black colored version of DSR armor pictured here, but I can't seem to find it. I'm guessing that it got buried inside the uploader site. Can someone help me with this?

Before anyone asks:

-No, they are not Black Squall Knight, but Dancing Shadow Rose. I have both, and I know they are different.

-The recolor doesn't come together with the final release.

That's just a simple retexture. I tried to make something similar that took only a few minutes. It might not be the exact same colour but it's hard to tell with a screenshot. The thing is, now that I've put so much work into this I WON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE because I'm so special! I'm just telling you this so you can dream about it at night. Just kidding...here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7L2X5PDM

It's only the textures so you have to place them in the right folders yourself.

Moire: that's a combination of mods, namely HS-Armor and a few of Q-TAs sets.

Eweyr: I know what you're talking about, but from what I can tell it's an additional alternate of the Black Rose for Dancing Shadow Rose. But, it's from the 1.2 version; I don't think there's a link to it anymore.

I found the HS-Armor pack but where can I find Q-TAs sets?