Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I know that's a posemod weapon, Goma if I remember correctly. They are not real weapons. But there are crescent blades like that here on the Nexus, but not as pretty :(

I'm also looking for the SKS hairs, I've been looking for several weeks now ever since I saw this picture on a mod that is no longer here on TES Nexus. I believe it's one of the hairs from the SKS mods (although I would like a confirmation on that) and I haven't been able to find the file for them no matter how hard I looked. If this isn't an SKS hair I would like some info on it as well, since I need a hairstyle just like that and its an unfortunately rare style to find.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2utnjhg.jpg

I remember seeing a picture on the Nexus of a graphics mod that made everything kind of greyish-brown (rather than the "vibrant" colors that Oblivion would "normally" have). All I know is that it required the Graphics Extender mod to work and that the person who put up the picture said that it seems to improve performance. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To jojaporms: All hair in the picture are SKS hair. You can still find it I think... google SKS hair mediafire.

To Vahlemon: It's a game rip.

thanks I got it, it's no. 12 of sks ren's hair set.

and ya just google SKS ren's mediashare.

@annilyLF it is one of the sks ren's hair, no. 8.