Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone please direct me to the race in this picture?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/23509-1-1238559788.jpg

Its a custom version of Slofs Playable Xivilai. I think Slash197 actually made a new head texture and mesh for it, but I do not believe it was ever made publicly available, unfortunately.

It's one of the Lineage rips, I believe. You'll find it on some asian sites.

Actually, thats not a rip as far as I know. The author HAS done some armor rips from sun online, but I dont think this is one of them. The name of the armor is Lady Apella, and its on a russian site we must not link of. :P

Edit: Looking back at the very poorly translated version of the page, I spied the word Lineage. So I guess it is a rip from that game then! :sweat:

Edited by Sersay

hmh, got another question. anyone knows for a mod that adds an armor, specifically legs that look like plate with an 'open' robe or skirt around them? i hope ye get what i mean sort of like the robe is cut open in the front and undearneath are normal plate legs. thanks in advance

hmh, got another question. anyone knows for a mod that adds an armor, specifically legs that look like plate with an 'open' robe or skirt around them? i hope ye get what i mean sort of like the robe is cut open in the front and undearneath are normal plate legs. thanks in advance

Try Black Luster, Apachii Heroes/Goddess Store, Silverlight (i think), Dreadweave Set and such. I'm too lazy to link but you find them with those words.