• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

But, MMM, OOO, and Frans.

Where can I find them, and is there anything I need to get to get them all together or are they already together?

What your referring to is called FCOM, which is a b* to install. First off you need to uninstall Oblivion and wipe it clean. Reinstall oblivion then proceed to install MMM, OOO, Frans, Warcry, Bob Armory, and whatever else they have now, and the FCOM merging. Then follow the instructions carefully. I myself haven't done it cuz ONE computer can barely keep fps with the few mods i have and TWO i don't like reinstalling oblivion again and again. There is a site devoted to it, so just google oblivion FCOM.

Ok, i'll stop being lazy :/ http://devnull.sweetdanger.net/convergence.html that is the site i was referring to, and it also has all the linkies to the different components you need to mash everything together. Have fun :D

Edited by LittleSister

Actually I am pretty sure that's a hair that was released after Stephen had to close his website. So there isn't really much we can do for you :(

*Frothing at the mouth* Please tell me you're going to release it...

O.o Errr... Now that's a first XD

Like I said, I am working on this thing whenever I feel like it, so there are a dozen versions by now. The two versions I am actually using are these:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=77757

The problem here are not the pauldrons, those can be swapped easily for other ones. The only thing that is not from a freely downloadable armor is the skirt/belt/scroll thingy over the long skirt from Spellsword. THAT thing is from Tsanm011's Aisha armor and that's private I think so I am pretty sure I shouldn't even have it XD And since the entire armor was kind of constructed around that thing, replacing it will be hard O.o

I don't think you have to swap it out if you rebuild it as a hi-res version - the loops are actually torses, replace some of the bump map texture effect with actual polygons, thicken it out... I can help, something like that shouldn't be hard to recreate if you go by the texture (don't forget, new UV too) :thumbsup:

Actually I am pretty sure that's a hair that was released after Stephen had to close his website. So there isn't really much we can do for you :(

*Frothing at the mouth* Please tell me you're going to release it...

O.o Errr... Now that's a first XD

Like I said, I am working on this thing whenever I feel like it, so there are a dozen versions by now. The two versions I am actually using are these:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=77757

The problem here are not the pauldrons, those can be swapped easily for other ones. The only thing that is not from a freely downloadable armor is the skirt/belt/scroll thingy over the long skirt from Spellsword. THAT thing is from Tsanm011's Aisha armor and that's private I think so I am pretty sure I shouldn't even have it XD And since the entire armor was kind of constructed around that thing, replacing it will be hard O.o

Trust me dear, they are both awesome :) and ohhh i have no problem downloading it from mediafire ;)

But we'll understand if u decide not to share it :devil:

I cant put into words the exact reasons why, but there's something about armor mash ups that facinates me. I admire this work more than even orignal work, I just love to see how one person can look at various mods and fit them together like a puzzle. Works of art out of works of art. :wub:

I cant put into words the exact reasons why, but there's something about armor mash ups that facinates me. I admire this work more than even orignal work, I just love to see how one person can look at various mods and fit them together like a puzzle. Works of art out of works of art. :wub:

It's actually very easy thing to do (yes i 'merged' black luster chain to lancer dread armor..) But requires some eye because it has to look good instead of being just various different metals and clothing slapped togheter. xD