Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is this a frankenstein set or does anyone know what this http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/417506-1232621412.jpg is??? greatly appreciate the help on this one.

Its a mash-up. There is a post in this thread that actually says what most of the pieces are, if you can find that picture in this thread (actually there are two within that post) then shortly after should be your answers.

1. There was this great mod which changed the Magic System slightly

It made possible to cas all the spells regarding if you have the skill or not , but also the harder the spell was the higher the chance that the caster will loose a ton of health , and also damage his intelligence strenght willpower and endurance, Plus cast a spell with damage 1-5 damage per second for 1-30 seconds

All this depending ofcourse on the spell which was cast , a.i if you cast a spell which is for 100 destruction and cost you 200 mana it would also probably kill you or get you to 20-50% health and damage your intelligence by 10 , your endruance by 10 and your willpower by 15-20 also a spell of damage health

2. Morrowind Magic

I remember there was a mod which added 100 or so Morrowind Spells to the game, which you could get by going to the Uriel Spetim Hotel in Imperial City and find a secret room up on the 3rd Floor ( The Atich ) there was a secret passage,

As i recall it was a quest started by picking up a note somewhere in the Arcane Univercity , or reading a book i dont really remember about some great wizard living around a 100 years ago and he carried a spell tome of great power,

At the end of the book someone made couple of notes of some Apprentice Looking for this great Tome which lead him to the Uriel Spetim Hotel in "IC", when you go there you find the apprentice's body near the great wizards Skelet and another Skeletal Hero guarding the Room ( which is quiet hard to kill as i remember ) upon reading the tome the player learns a random spell and summons a random monster to fight, if the player kills the Monster he is granted the spell if not.. well he's dead apperantly. The spells ranged from locking doors, levitating, summoning animals and other amazing spells.

Would be greatfull if someone found it since im sure these two mods exist 100% because i did play with them some time ago but cant find them now unfortunatly , and the advanced search doesnt really help because frankly its quiet bugged i think since it doesnt even show the most logical searches even though i can find them by simply browsing abit in the Categories.

Please Help :) and thank you for reading

Edited by Shuraalex

I did post my own little thread about this, but I think I'm going to ask here, just to be sure XD Are there any good tutorials out there on how to create a custom combat voice? Because the Oblivion Wiki kind of dances around the subject, but it never really goes into it.

I got it to work XD I HATE how things suddenly decide to work as soon as you ask for help. *hides in corner*

Edited by chakaru11

Anyone know what happened to speedbusters CT Addpose pt 1? I've been looking all over for it and can't find it.

Google is not your friend. Google hates you when you use it. The mod is not hosted at ModsReloaded. Oh, 4shared also doesn't host that mod.

In case you don't know, that is called sarcasm.

Just a quick verification, but I've been looking for a mod that lets me shove people down, because it'd be pretty hilarious for me. And I found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLXUdj-rmQ

It SAYS deadly Reflex, but I can't find anything about "shoving" in deadly reflex. I've installed Deadly Reflex previously, and it might/might not have been the cause of several animation errors.

I just want a quick confirmation if this IS the Deadly Reflex mod in action, so I don't have to spend hours upon hours trying to get Deadly Reflex to cooperate with me. Or risk reinstalling again because of it.

EDIT: Last time I installed Deadly Reflex, Shield Bashes never knocked people down. Is this an OLDER version of Deadly Reflex?

Edited by Sokina