Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you're talking about, I ran into it once and downloaded it but can't remember the site. It was a Japanese blog...

Good chances that's that. Can't find it anymore though. So it's not here. Damn, gotta find it. Already hard enough to find male armor with a Sci-Fi/Sci-Fa flair. Thanks for the links and the lead to the jp blog!

I know where that is but I don't know if I am allowed to link to it. So I am doing it this way. The site is French, but the english translation of the French site name is "brotherhood of translators". The french name of hte mod is "Boucliers magiques". That should get you there :D Edited by chakaru11

I know what you're talking about, I ran into it once and downloaded it but can't remember the site. It was a Japanese blog...

Good chances that's that. Can't find it anymore though. So it's not here. Damn, gotta find it. Already hard enough to find male armor with a Sci-Fi/Sci-Fa flair. Thanks for the links and the lead to the jp blog!

Google "MagicShield080211", and you should find it quickly.

quote name='Yamcakes' timestamp='1294390263' post='2589271']

Looking for the location of, or at the very least the name of the following:

These hairs:

Hair 1

Hair 2 and Possibly the Outfit as well

Hair 3

Hair 4, and possibly race

This gorgeous porcelain doll-like race, and adorable dress:

Semi-Adult content

Hair 1- that's from a mod called Kami Hatteiru, the dl link is on SHY Uploader.

Hair 2- looks like a rip, judging by the textures.

hair 3- SKS hair, as noted before.

Hair 4- that's from this blog, which has been linked to many times in this thread.

The outfit in that final pic is a rip.

Edited by greenwarden

The race in the hair 4 pic a XEO elf with a custom facial tatoo. It's an asian mod, so you will have to google it.

Hair 2 is not just the hair, the entire character is one huge ripped mesh. Its basically a one piece thing, including the head, hair, and the body. I like FF13 like the next best fangirl, but a character without facial animations basically being a huge, ripped mesh scares the sht out of me.

Edited by chakaru11

Actually, hair 4 is a SKS Ren hair too. It looks a bit like KKKs stuff, but it's not :P

It doesn't matter to me in the least since they look essentially the same, and one is an easily available download, whereas the other is not, but thanks. ;)

Edited by greenwarden

Actually 4 is KKK's (KKK 14, go do a comparison) - Do some bob hair comparisons and you'll see what I mean. And I don't think it's an entire character rip because of the visible change in the neck... :whistling:

Last picture I don't think is what others have said - It's likely a XEO-based race with the gloss maps turned all the way up and given the x117 head and scaling. (BTW LS, search x117 if you're looking for races)

Yeah, I edited that out of the post because for some reason the last time I visited KKKs blog, my browser was unable to display his/her latest posts. It just showed the right half of the blog empty. So I was wrong about that being an SKS Ren hair XD Though Stephen also converted an almost identical Peggy Hair mesh. Sorry!

About that FF13 character rip... yes, there is a neck seam, but just look at the thing. The entire mesh, most of all the head and the eyes, are totally different from anything you could or would want to do in Oblivion. The amount of detail might look nice from afar, but if you look closely you see that it actually lacks a lot of detail because Final Fantasy meshes are not really meant for zooming in as far as you can in Oblivion. There are enough entire character meshes around consisting of head and body, mostly those are anime characters with huge heads, but the end result is the same.

Edited by chakaru11

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone can help me find the armor that is on this pictures,I know its made from different mods but I dont have a clue which from...tnx in advance... :laugh:

Pics:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/3471-4-1255048893.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/3471-2-1255048893.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/3471-1-1255048893.jpg