• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, i'm looking for the outfit and possibly the race of the character in:

Also the race of http://tesnexus.com/...-1190657441.jpg

That outfit has been requested, searched for and asked about a million times in this thread. It's Desuchans Demon Huntress (minus the hat, which is from another mod) and it is no longer available for public downloading, sorry not currently available because DesuChan hasn't had time to finish her Shop Mod, but the outfit, INCLUDING THAT HAT, will be made available before March.

Fixed~ :3

Also, I do believe the second race you asked for, l1nkown, is the Cute Elves.

Edited by DesuChan

That outfit has been requested, searched for and asked about a million times in this thread. It's Desuchans Demon Huntress (minus the hat, which is from another mod) and it is no longer available for public downloading, sorry not currently available because DesuChan hasn't had time to finish her Shop Mod, but the outfit, INCLUDING THAT HAT, will be made available before March.

Fixed~ :3

Before March??

Excited! :D

do anyone know where can i find another dragon mount except akatosh??? like the one ancient_law have in his pictures! or is anyone kind enugh to give me one?! looks like there are in no where :(

i dont like the way akatosh looks, i want a good dragon model :(

iv killed my self searching for dragon or mount in google but all i get is akatosh when i saw some ppl have cool dragons in their pics in image gallery :(

Yamcakes:

That is an unfinished WIP - wig that you can find exactely where you found the screenshot, just a few pages earlier. Look for two downloads, they are even marked "wig". Be aware though that it's pretty high poly, since this isn't a one pice mesh like other wigs, but consists of four parts put together. It has only that one color and has no transparency yet. Meaning that it looks a little like plastic ingame. The creator states in the readme that she/he is still working on it and that she/he is "not allowed to do this", so it's most likely a rip of some kind.

Another note: you will have to do quite a bit of work before you can use it, since the mesh is a little small and does not really fit on most head meshes. Since it consists of several parts, conformulating it is not possible, so you will have to scale the vertices of all four mesh parts manually in Nifskope until the wig fits your desired head mesh.

ahrimangame:

ancient_law's dragon is called Nazagear and is a ripped mesh from another game, so you will not find it on any official sites. I'd ad vice you to rather google ancient_laws instead of the dragon, maybe then you will find something.

Most of the other dragon meshes you saw in screenshots are static meshes for screenshooting, they are not functional mounts. But a very awesome person is working on a four legged dragon mount over at TESAdventures. It's not finished yet, but looks awesome.

Edited by chakaru11

Working on it now. When hair slot removes your ears, it makes me angry. >:c

The second lengthy/bald braids are utterly perfect for an MTG style vampire character I've been designing for myself. Also, I just DL'd that Tolkien Elves mod that came out today. All of those new hairs make me feel a bit less shitty about not being able to get my hands on those other SKSRen's. You should get it before someone takes it down.

Hey, folks. I'm on the lookout for an archery training dummy or target. I'm not sure if I didn't search correctly or what, I'm usually pretty good at finding what I'm looking for, but I can't find this. All I'm looking for is some kind of target that acknowledges your arrow shots, lets you retrieve your arrows, and boosts your skill the same way it would if you were shooting enemies. :thumbsup: