Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm sure this has been asked a ton of times, but which mounts are these?

They are also obvious rips, as I recognize the blue horse right away from Aion, having killed a few of those monsters while I played. It must not be the russian site where Krista's stuff is though, I have NEVER seen these in oblivion before...

Jeez, what will people rip into oblivion next? Maybe I should rip a cyberdemon into MY oblivion. :rolleyes: Kidding, of course.

I quite enjoy rips! especially ones that add monsters from other games. I like adding them to WAC leveled lists, they really spruce up the atmosphere!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure this has been asked a ton of times, but which mounts are these?

They are also obvious rips, as I recognize the blue horse right away from Aion, having killed a few of those monsters while I played. It must not be the russian site where Krista's stuff is though, I have NEVER seen these in oblivion before...

Jeez, what will people rip into oblivion next? Maybe I should rip a cyberdemon into MY oblivion. :rolleyes: Kidding, of course.

I quite enjoy rips! especially ones that add monsters from other games. I like adding them to WAC leveled lists, they really spruce up the atmosphere!

And thus I stand by my previous thoughts of a Cyberdemon from Doom 3 getting ripped into oblivion. Then, sprucing up the atmosphere would be a serious understatement. :devil:

-Insert rocket launcher PA-WOOSH sound.-

Hey, don't diss the mounts -.- I know they are rips but that does not make them less beautiful. I see nothing bad about ripping stuff and adding new stuff to Oblivion that way because let's be honest here: Skyrim is coming and there won't be any official new custom content for Oblivion anyway.

A doom 3 cyberdemon might not be too far fetched if you dare to take a peak into the sup image share. There is so much sci-fi stuff for Oblivion around, some screens look like they are from NV and not OB.

And in the end, everybody has the right to add to their game whatever they want :P I think the mounts actually fit into the fantasy setting of the game and on the SI the motto is "anything goes" anyway.

I have replaced the random, free horses in Cyrodiil with the blue mount mesh and it is totally awesome to run into those without expecting them :D I also added them to Carmoran's paradise, which looks beautiful. So I am a sap, sue me.

To answer the question:

The blue one is an Aion rip which replaces the vanilla unicorn, though I have no idea what they are called in the original game. Both the horse armor (which is not red, I recolored it) and the blue mount are rips by ancient laws. I downloaded them long ago by accident, when I stumbled over a Namipan windows live account, which is gone now. But If you google ancient laws, you might still find them. I am always amazed where you can stumble over AL mounts.

Edited by chakaru11

"To answer the question:

The blue one is an Aion rip which replaces the vanilla unicorn, though I have no idea what they are called in the original game. Both the horse armor (which is not red, I recolored it) and the blue mount are rips by ancient laws. I downloaded them long ago by accident, when I stumbled over a Namipan windows live account, which is gone now. But If you google ancient laws, you might still find them. I am always amazed where you can stumble over AL mounts."

I think I am google dysfunctional. :confused:

I am not sure but I think it's part of the huge hair pack that was released as part of the "Tolkien elf" mod a few days back. But looking at it now, it could also be a Sulwa hair. Edited by chakaru11