Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sorta just wanted a retexture, so when i choose it the Dark Elf makes commented towards a Khajiit. I looked at the Darker Khajiit race, but read that it had problems with black head and orange body or even a blue head, so i am a tad bit wary.

((BTW, i have added a tribute to modders in my sig with a few names. If ur name is on there and u'd like it removed, just tell me and I will. Just wanted to show a lil gratitude for u guys....*tear* :) ))

Edited by LittleSister

Hello guys

I'm not sure if this is on the right section, but the matter at hands is, I am looking for a mod that alters Oblivion level scaling. I think I used one some years ago, I used it in complemention of MMM. It was not something big like Fran's or OOO (FCOM), but a smaller mod, that did just that, alter the level scaling. Or maybe nullify it, not sure.

So, I am asking for your help here at the nexus, since you problably know a lot of mods. I would be very very grateful if you could direct me to one of these mods. Done some research already, but didn't find anything. I think I may be using the wrong keywords.

So, any help would be much appreciated :D Thanks for your time!

Edit: Can someone tell me what armors are these? And bow.

armor 1

While we cant direct you to the DL for this armor, if it helps anyone in finding it better... This is an aion rip from allllll61, from aion pack 7.

Hah, I found that once. However, it was passworded, and not with his usual password. Sad tidings were had, that day.

I'd suggest taking a look at Lemunde's "pocket dimension" homes. Most of the ones I've downloaded have panels on the walls for attaching your display weapons/armor to.

This definitely looks sweet, as it also handles non-vanilla meshes. I've tried some of Lemunde's pocket dimension homes and those panels are a bit glitchy sometimes, but it's definitely a remarkable starting point to work on, thank you!

Also thanks LFact for the static resources, they will indeed come in handy too :thumbsup:

Edited by kadath

Ok, ATTENTION people.

To those who still want the blue Aion mount I am currently using for Ljus, here's a way to find it in under 5 seconds.

Whip out your Google-fu and search for "ancient_laws tricorn".

If you get the right link, you will find almost all mounts AL has ever released, including the horse armor I am using in my pics. But be aware that it is not red. The version I am using is a recolor I made.

Have fun XD *bows*

Edit: One advice! The esp ancient_laws released together with the Tricorn is supposed to replace the vanilla unicorn with the Tricorn mesh. However, he messed up the skelleton mesh path and the horse skelleton is not linked to the tricorn mesh, so that it will most likely crash your game. Open the esp in the CS, find the unicorn in the creature list and link the mesh to the horse skelleton manually. Otherwise it's just a blob of textures lying on the ground XD

Or, if you don't want the Tricorn to replace the unicorn at all, just open one of the PC horses creatuer windows and switch to the Tricorn model in the model list and set the unicorn back to vanilla meshes, done.

Edit 2: And be aware that the esp of the horse armor adds a little quest which requires SI! So if you don't have SI, ditch the esp and just use the meshes and textures of the horse armor.

Edited by chakaru11