Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

1.A lot of them obviously don't want 'outsiders' in their commuity sites, judging by the means they go to in 'protecting' their files from such when they find out people from other countries are downloading their stuff.

2. A large number of those sites contain files, mod content and general material that are deemed illegal (game rips, illegal music\soundtrack mods, etc) and therefore we do not allow linking to them.

#1 bothers me a lot too. I think it's funny how they download from other "outsider" websites and even post other author's mods on their sites, but don't want other people to download theirs.

Kinda like, what's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine? :laugh:

Other than that, from what I understand some sites are governed too, not just by the website owner/operator.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.A lot of them obviously don't want 'outsiders' in their commuity sites, judging by the means they go to in 'protecting' their files from such when they find out people from other countries are downloading their stuff.

2. A large number of those sites contain files, mod content and general material that are deemed illegal (game rips, illegal music\soundtrack mods, etc) and therefore we do not allow linking to them.

#1 bothers me a lot too. I think it's funny how they download from other "outsider" websites and even post other author's mods on their sites, but don't want other people to download theirs.

Kinda like, what's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine? :laugh:

Other than that, from what I understand some sites are governed too, not just by the website owner/operator.

"Oh no! Humans are coming to our human made sites, and downloading our human made mods, we better keep these humans out and keep all our human made mods to us humans!"

:whistling:

BTW guys..those lovely dresses in the picture we have been drooling over...you need that high heels mod from..erm..the author's name starts with a V..but I cant remember now..lol

Anyway.....I got it from that Chinese site we know and love. Last in load order it works nice and my BBB still works fine.