Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Could anyone tell me about the race/textures used in the picture?

Picture

I like the creepiness and ive never seen something like this before for Oblivion. :thumbsup:

That's actually one of my creepier porcelain dolls races. She's still creepy when not annoyed. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7084/tesconstructionset20110.png

They aren't complete yet, and parts of their their body textures among other things are from other modders with no permissions to release. I might share it secretly one day, but they still need a lot of work. :P

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be nice thank you.

Check your inbox.

Well,

does anyone knows what happened to Hex_Ratt's Chocobo Mount (hrChocoboMount)? I can't seem to find it on the net anymore.

(Preview from Miari-chan's blog)

can i have clothes?

Could anyone tell me about the race/textures used in the picture?

Picture

I like the creepiness and ive never seen something like this before for Oblivion. :thumbsup:

That's actually one of my creepier porcelain dolls races. She's still creepy when not annoyed. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7084/tesconstructionset20110.png

They aren't complete yet, and parts of their their body textures among other things are from other modders with no permissions to release. I might share it secretly one day, but they still need a lot of work. :P

Oh, nice work! I like it and Oblivion could need something like this! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know what are some good quality face and body texture replacements?

For face you could take a look at this and this. And for body textures it depends on what body replacer mod you use. If you use Robert's bodies this one looks great and if you use HGEC for female bodies this. Don't know if Fantasy Figures and BAB has any texture replacements.

Darnit, that link for the wonderful Robert body skinset was up when you gave it to me in this post, a few minutes ago I searched desperately but I couldn't find it, and then I hunted down this post to get the link but it seems to have been taken down... it's gone...

NOOOOOO WHY was it taken off Nexus??!!?! this is so upsetting! Totally ruined my Sunday morning.

Where else can I download that skinset? I can't find it anywhere. :(

Edited by Lehcar