Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Guys. From where are you downloading the shendai claws? Is it the windows live account? Because I was perfectly fine downloading those with Firefox. All you need to do is click on the thumbnail of the open file and use "save as".

If you still get an error, I'll bring the file tomorrow (i am at a university computer right now) and give you a link.

Thank you. This has led me to successfully download. Most helpful comment that I've had a day. :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys. From where are you downloading the shendai claws? Is it the windows live account? Because I was perfectly fine downloading those with Firefox. All you need to do is click on the thumbnail of the open file and use "save as".

If you still get an error, I'll bring the file tomorrow (i am at a university computer right now) and give you a link.

There was a Live account link!? How the heck did I miss it? Link, please?

Edited by DesuChan

Ok, starting the link delivery now. I't will be the original windows live account link, but as long as you right click save on the white little file icon in the top left corner, you should be fine. Sending them out now.