Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I spent 1 week to read from page 483 to now and only seen one person ask, but no answer, so here it is again.

http://ludicrousmods.com/saber-fate-stay-night-saber-equipments-for-hgec/

Pictures 20 to 25 using scar board as kind of shield, anyone know what kind of spell, animation or anything about it?

It is what I have spent so much time to look for, but no answer.

That is an SPB pose mod , I can't rember which one though sorry. you will have to use google, I don't think it's here anymore.

edit: Where and what is these mods : (the axe and house) or where can I find them :<, or what can I search for, please. Thank you.

House certainly strikes me as the interior of the Romuska Fantasy Store. The axe could be from a newer version of it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent 1 week to read from page 483 to now and only seen one person ask, but no answer, so here it is again.

http://ludicrousmods.com/saber-fate-stay-night-saber-equipments-for-hgec/

Pictures 20 to 25 using scar board as kind of shield, anyone know what kind of spell, animation or anything about it?

It is what I have spent so much time to look for, but no answer.

That is an SPB pose mod , I can't rember which one though sorry. you will have to use google, I don't think it's here anymore.

edit: Where and what is these mods : (the axe and house) or where can I find them :<, or what can I search for, please. Thank you.

House certainly strikes me as the interior of the Romuska Fantasy Store. The axe could be from a newer version of it.

And I think the armor is from Plate of the Shadow.

anybody knows if this white armor and staff are available somewhere for download?

any lead is apreciated

Oh, my pic...

Dai's weapons are indeed from a pose - those round things, but Aerith's weapon is from a pack called Lineage weapons and it's available somewhere on a russian site. No, not anvil.

And the armor is indeed DSR aka Dancing shadow rose.

Edit: btw, that's not a staff. But a two handed axe. :D

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

Im posting a "WANTED" post now cause im trying to find out if this hairstyle is obltainable, already posted on the same image place but, the more, the merrier...

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/419349-1297073234.jpg

Long time ago I had a plugin which changed that half circle on currently active spells (in upper right corner) to the numbers in seconds (i.e. it showed it seconds how much time is left before spell fades). Now I can't find that plugin.

Anyone knows it's name or maybe has a link? Used search on tesnexus, yet found nothing.

Where is a good partner mod that works properly? The Fenrir mod was defective for me and I couldn't figure out how to get creature partners to stop turning hostile on me with the CM partners mod and nobody ever responded to my requests for help with stopping that...