Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Now I will be rude and interrupt your verbal battles with something very mundane. I'm looking for a mod like survival suite that does the same thing but isn't outdated by 5 years. The ones I find have very few endorsements and I keep thinking there most be a hotter mod out there because people like immersion, right?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I will be rude and interrupt your verbal battles with something very mundane. I'm looking for a mod like survival suite that does the same thing but isn't outdated by 5 years. The ones I find have very few endorsements and I keep thinking there most be a hotter mod out there because people like immersion, right?

This is a thread for locating mods that you are already aware exist (ie: You've seen it in a screenshot, read a review for it, used it before, and want to find it again).

You can make a thread here in the mod requests forum, asking for what you want. This is very nifty forum tailored for discovery and creation! Not only will the kind people here alert you to similar mods to what you are looking for, but some people may even help you construct what it is you're looking for! c:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

Thanks for that info. A friend wants to know where he can find these outfits. Any ideas?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-3-1269705168.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-1-1269705168.jpg

Well that got blown out of proportion.

"Living under a rock" was British humor nothing ill was meant with it...

It's an expression meaning most people would have heard of it. As at that time "Halo" was advertized to the extreme to say the least. You couldn't click any known or unknown gaming website. A website that has some form of a, game reference and not see some advert of Halo... There where several TV adverts, even local newspapers & magazines and I think, I even heard it on the radio once about Halo

I think if you carefully read my post, you would see I didn't mean anything bad and added some humor here and there.

I have been reading this post since yesterday 120+ pages from 882 backwards in a few hours time.

The armor, weapon & shield of that picture got asked several times to say the least. Hence I stepped forward and answered.

So I apologize but even the responses were a little bit heavy. Where I did tell exactly what the armor, weapon and shield is called.

And last where it could be found here on tesnexus keyword "Halo"

Clearly there is a language barrier where the humor of my post got completely misinterpreted. For this I apologize and will refrain for doing so again.

@chakaru11

You clearly admit you know the game at least minus, knowing the armor name. But you haven't mentioned the name of the game. Though it was in your knowledge.

You’re not inclined to respond and say hey: This from Halo! You clearly admit you have no interest in any form of the game halo. Then why attack me so openly?

@Kjkirimi

Please point out in PM if you’re up to it. Where you think I was a jerk.

I don't think I was but I'm willing to understand other points of view.

My background:

I'm not into FPS,

Nor have I ever played the game

Nor have I ever own an Xbox console

Nor am I slightly interested in halo in the least.

I only heard of it and saw it a couple of times,

But as "MarkInMKUK" mentions perhaps I did assume too much which, result into these responses. This is an error on my part I apologize.

I'll not respond on this matter as I don't want to fuel an ongoing onslaught. If I do say it will most likely count as trolling.

I wasn't planning to respond at all but, seeing so much bashing in some form of way I do have the right to explain myself and defend myself to show my initial intentions.

I only intended to help nothing more.

Cheers,

P.S.

Let me be clear. If anyone still has some personal beef with me regarding my post. Take it to PM to me and not here. Any further post regarding my post even after apologizing I consider as a troll and attack towards me which I'll report. Bury the hatched please Thank you!

Moire: Best thing I can point you to is HTSC, but that's a Japanese mod that I don't think has a translation nor a "final" version, as several HTSC-based mods have appeared to add certain kinds of food and drinks or has added more conditions like food spoiling.

As for the DMC clothes, the modder said neither could be shared.

@peppock: Not everybody's first language is English. I really don't think a sarcastic 'Google' translation was necessary.

@ peppock: Not knowing English so well it's a laughable matter. It's just a fact. That guy/girl did his/her best to write a post in a language he barely understands, without using a translator. You should appreciate that.

he make me strein my eies... it was neseccary :laugh:

no, a lot of good mods i use come from non-english speakers. was just teasing :devil:

Edited by peppock