• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious what armor this is.

http://tangentgirls.com/gallery/d/10953-1/rainallnightwm.jpg

it is called lancer dread armor, and that hood looks like its from an assassins creed armor mod found here. PM me if you can't find it :)

Thanks a bunch.

Aw it doesn't look so bad, it looks like a very unique and interesting model and I'd like to re-texture it or something to make it awesome :)

I wish you good luck with that. Maybe you can turn fail into awesome but from what I heard about it so far it sounds like an impossible task. :smile:

Can someone pls help me with the HAIR...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37173-1-1297981317.jpg

That looks like SKS Ren. I found a pack with it on Hongfire by googling SKS Ren but if you can't find it, just pm me and I will upload it.

Are you sure that's from SKS? I never seen in the my hair pack. And it looks more like these ones. Those are the hairs Lucha converted for Blood Witches or you can grab them from Tolkien Elves.

Btw, the sks ren hairs are on mediafire too. A small pack, but you can google sks ren and the first like to filestube contains all the links available on net.

Edited by Kjkirimi

@chakaru11

You clearly admit you know the game at least minus, knowing the armor name. But you haven't mentioned the name of the game. Though it was in your knowledge.

@guardian1:

To answer your question:: why did I not tell the person about the armor and helped in the search since I know HALO? Because I do not have internet at home at the moment and can not have an eye on this thread at all hours of the day. I love to help out and am here a lot, but my internet time is limited at the moemnt. I only saw the request when you had already made your post. The end.

LE EDIT: RARGH. I did not see page 886, apologies.

About that hair: Actually, Kjikirimi is right. That hair should be in the hair pack that was released with the Tolkien elves. It's just the perspective of the shot that makes it look different.

Edited by chakaru11

Did someone grab the SLSC (SpellLikeSpellCard) back when it was still up? It was on SANKA's blog (the same place that had HGEC THarmors) once and had spells like fantasy seal >.< I had it once but lost it after a vista reinstall. *claws at screen*

I've tried looking around but can't seem to find the mod that fixes up your oblivion when you've reinstalled windows.

As far as I recall such a mod is considered illegal by Bethesda. So you won't find it here.

Though this mod does exist you will have to Google it. But a few things you should take in consideration.

Installing such a mod may or may not have another language built in patch or unpatched or other stuff added to it. In the end this would still mess up the game.

A clean reinstall of oblivion is the best option.

Also becarefull asking such mods you can be banned for it.

Ah I see, that would explain why I can't find it here anymore.

Edited by cyb3rw4st3

Hey there,

I was looking for alternative dragon mods as I wasn't satisfied with Akatosh being the mount and then I stumbled across a couple screenshots with Valakas and Lindvior.

At first I thought those were photoshops or something but then I found even more screenies etc. and eventually stumbled across a Chinese forum which had, well, even more epic dragons. xD

I found a link on google indicating a Lindvior download link on tesnexus, however the file has been removed.

After doing my homework I came to realize that tesnexus doesn't endorse files which are game rip mods, which, well...I felt devastated. xD

I'm also aware that linking is prohibited etc. since those are game rip dragons, but if anyone has a Lindvior or Valakas mount, a pm with the file would be appreciated.

I'd be infinitely thankful! xD