Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'd like to ask about 2 pieces of clothing;

1. http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1231614-1299188510.png

Oh, I missed that. No, it's not Cute Witch. It's Onema or anyhow, one of Retma's dresses. I merged the esps of all Retma's dresses so I'm not sure which one is it. But I think it's Onema.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to give the Cheydinhal Pet Shop mod a try, but BOSS says it's got some issues and suggests I use 'Insanity's Pet Shop' instead. I've looked all over for this mod and I can't seem to find it. I did find a link to it somewhere, but I got a site error display on TES Nexus. Anyone know where I can find it?

@Axeface : i find Emma's Vilja to be a fantasic companion, might suit you Vilja

Thanks loads, that one does indeed look great. Downloading now.

OH OH.. I forgot, there used to be a necklace mod to cover up the neck seam for everyone. Is this still available? Looked for it with no joy.

Edited by Axeface

Hello!! I'm on a hunt for the armor in this image http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/9769-1-1268461309.png Would anyone know where I can find it or what it is called?? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

That is Jojo's Silverlight Armour.

Thanks so much!! Kudos to you!! I've spent hours and hours searching!! Now if I could only find a gold version with Red Jewels in it =( Trying to get it to match Viljia because she's got the new one from the updated Goddess Shop by Apachii

That's what I've been trying to find out too. The hair is probably a private conversion made by Hentai.

Edit: I'm looking for this 2 armors.

Both of them are made by Eyren, and the second one is a variation of Ayleid Warrior Armor.

Edited by Kjkirimi