Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Shazam87: Only problem with that AFAIK is that the settings aren't saved in DarkUId DarN, which is one of the most preferred UI styles out there, so you'll have to go into the menu XMLs to move things around to where you want them.

Thanks for clarifying! Like Moire I am using the standard version and didn't think it would make a difference.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can i find these beautiful outfits?? i've been seaching everywhere and im really interested in acquiring them .... i've searched everywhere on google and i cannot find them :( maybe my google fu isnt as good as other peoples :'( please help me find these two!

any help is extremely appreciated! :)

screenshots V

Dress

I finally found the dress! Though I had to search about 7 asian sites. It's called Velvet Red Rose ver.1.1.0. You can find it on shy. It's ups00018.

I tried that link but it doesnt seem to work something about it doesnt exist or something similiar.... :/ its the only one i have found yet.... is it the one on rembrandt by any chance??

I think that the "I will be back" shot might be something of Lera's outfits; check the Hiyoko store. (She's produced more since then, it's private or in beta but it's probably because she doesn't have access to the Hiyoko files...)

I tried that link but it doesnt seem to work something about it doesnt exist or something similiar.... :/ its the only one i have found yet.... is it the one on rembrandt by any chance??

Try googling tespro.tistory.velvet. It should come up on the first page.

Hey there,

I was looking for alternative dragon mods as I wasn't satisfied with Akatosh being the mount and then I stumbled across a couple screenshots with Valakas and Lindvior.

At first I thought those were photoshops or something but then I found even more screenies etc. and eventually stumbled across a Chinese forum which had, well, even more epic dragons. xD

I found a link on google indicating a Lindvior download link on tesnexus, however the file has been removed.

After doing my homework I came to realize that tesnexus doesn't endorse files which are game rip mods, which, well...I felt devastated. xD

I'm also aware that linking is prohibited etc. since those are game rip dragons, but if anyone has a Lindvior or Valakas mount, a pm with the file would be appreciated.

I'd be infinitely thankful! xD

Don't waste your time with Lindivoir. I managed to download it from the Nexus before it was pulled and the guy has password protected it. I still have it saved somewhere at home but it can't be opened unless you know how to get past the password.

Before I'm asked to pm the file anyway, I'm hundreds of miles away from home at the moment and from the computer that the file is saved to.

Edited by SavageArtistry