Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

That's what I've been trying to find out too. The hair is probably a private conversion made by Hentai.

Edit: I'm looking for this 2 armors.

Both of them are made by Eyren, and the second one is a variation of Ayleid Warrior Armor.

Eyren never released those two outfits publicly...

Altough there's a certain someone you know that has the first one :whistling:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod where the Oblivion invasion is successful and all towns gets destroyed, like Kvatch. I don't remember its name but I remember it being uploaded sometime last year. There's oblivion creatures all over tamriel etc...

Anyone know some pose mods that uses multiple electric guitar poses? I know that the glock 3 pose mod has one, but I'd like to find other versions.

Doesn't sound too familiar.

Maybe this one?

Not that one, hmm... This one destroyed all the cities of Cyrodiil and made them Kvatch-like. Most of the terrain in Cyrodiil was turned into Kvatch-like terrain as well, such as scorched earth etc... If only I could remember it's name..

Maybe this one?

Not that one, hmm... This one destroyed all the cities of Cyrodiil and made them Kvatch-like. Most of the terrain in Cyrodiil was turned into Kvatch-like terrain as well, such as scorched earth etc... If only I could remember it's name..

I know which mod you speak off. I too forgot the name. I have it on my track list as the project is incomplete at that time.

Problem my track list is huge. As soon the person makes an update I'll remember.

What I can add though is. There two mods where you speak of.

The one you speak of. All cities were destroyed, the water turned into lava and the citizens were turned into ghost like appearance.

The land looked a bit as oblivion. The comment and impression made on the mod. It felt like the world of Zelda: The twilight princess

The other one was something similear minus ghost and lava. But still diffrent then the first.

I do know it's not oblivion fallout 3 mod but a similear naming of the second mod.

It too was incomplete at that time. Also tracking that one.

It just came to me...

This is the mod you mean:

Oblivion Fallout v2 Tamriel Destruction

other variations

Oblivion Fallout

And

Fallout New Worldspace

Maybe the first mod which I mention will comeback to me later.

Maybe this one?

I know which mod you speak off. I too forgot the name. I have it on my track list as the project is incomplete at that time.

Problem my track list is huge. As soon the person makes an update I'll remember.

What I can add though is. There two mods where you speak of.

The one you speak of. All cities were destroyed, the water turned into lava and the citizens were turned into ghost like appearance.

The land looked a bit as oblivion. The comment and impression made on the mod. It felt like the world of Zelda: The twilight princess

The other one was something similear minus ghost and lava. But still diffrent then the first.

I do know it's not oblivion fallout 3 mod but a similear naming of the second mod.

It too was incomplete at that time. Also tracking that one.

It just came to me...

This is the mod you mean:

Oblivion Fallout v2 Tamriel Destruction

other variations

Oblivion Fallout

And

Fallout New Worldspace

Maybe the first mod which I mention will comeback to me later.

That's the one! Thanks!!:)