Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I managed to do 'better' self shadows after messing with ini.

iShadowMapResolution=2056 or 1024

iShadowFilter=10

then i set ingame self shadow quality to max (didnt change the ini really). They do suck more or less but way less jagged than it normally is. (well atleast for me)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya fellow detectives i have a new question for you :D where can i find these magic effects and the staff....thing? :P i've seen the magic effects everywhere or rather very similar ... and im more concerned about them but, learning where to find the staff would be nice *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* ;)

lol thanks for your help.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1711501-1297772598.jpg

Edited by finestanonymous

The magic effects and modifications to the axe are done by the author of that image, who wishes to keep their work personal. The original axe is part of the AION Heranas set.

Thank you for the info > i've found the one ive seen all over the place it was this one >>> ive been looking for this one for ages and i so want it- its shown in a lot of screenshots by a lot of different people. it seems fairly popular

I haven't yet come across a standalone Archery Camera. However, I could also use a mod that completely REMOVES (not MOOFS) the sneak icon (I could feel more in-VR had I not this fantastic crouch-functional sensory sensing. And it would be much, much, much better challenge).

Is me helpable? Hmm? I has looked.