Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for SPB Suicup dress but the download was removed due to copyright reasons. Personally I think that's ridiculous because I've seen many mods that use stuff from other games/modders. People really need to be more live and let live on this site. What kind of copyright laws did it violate if anyone knows and where can I download this dress? I already have the Empress' dress so I only need the textures.

Actually, it was removed due to mistranslation. SPB removed it after the admins cracked down on nudity in the public imageshare, saying the mod broke the nudity rule. Of course, this wasn't the case and people tried to explain this to him but it seems he CBF'd putting it back up.

It seems he doesn't understand english very well or he would have flagged it as adult and it wouldn't have to be removed. Too bad...

Hi, I came across a mod which allows you to wear shoes and gloves with robes, such as the dark brotherhood speaker robes. Any idea what this is called and where I can get it? WOuld be good to wear enchanted boots with the awesome speakers robes. cheers!

If you can't wear boots with a robe it's because shoes/boots are already included in the model and it would look weird to add an extra pair of boots. I can't imagine that you would have to go barefoot just because you're wearing a robe. However, you can edit any robe in CS to allow gloves and boots. Just open it and deselect the body part you want to liberate.