Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Please I would like that mod Yamcakes :happy: Yay!

Okie dokies, I am going to go test it now.

Here it is, and here's a screenshot. Bit of clipping on the horizon. I really like the idea of changing the sky. I think I might work on a custom climate altogether. I've been thinking of using the ordered shivering isles climate, and have oblivion realms be very sombre, with greys and blacks.

Wow, that photo is amazing! I don't know if you edited it but i expected a more bland looking tamrielic sky and am pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please I would like that mod Yamcakes :happy: Yay!

Okie dokies, I am going to go test it now.

Here it is, and here's a screenshot. Bit of clipping on the horizon. I really like the idea of changing the sky. I think I might work on a custom climate altogether. I've been thinking of using the ordered shivering isles climate, and have oblivion realms be very sombre, with greys and blacks.

Wow, that photo is amazing! I don't know if you edited it but i expected a more bland looking tamrielic sky and am pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much!

No edits there. Despite how much I wanted to. :P

That's the camoran paradise sky, and some oblivion worlds use different skies. But for the most part it's that one. Let me know if you experience any problems, and I'm always happy to help.

Got another one I've been scouring the site for but haven't turned anything up. This swimsuit looking thing, on the left. I've been through about a dozen mods that look similar but aren't this so I give up and delegate to you, thread. Thanks in advance.

Got another one I've been scouring the site for but haven't turned anything up. This swimsuit looking thing, on the left. I've been through about a dozen mods that look similar but aren't this so I give up and delegate to you, thread. Thanks in advance.

That's in Hentais Summer Festa.

That's in Hentais Summer Festa.

How in the world did I miss that? Thanks, seems like it was an easy find and I was just looking too hard to stumble into it.

It's called "platinum queen". I don't have it myself, so that's where my wisdon runs out XD Edited by chakaru11