Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for spells which are shown in this video:

specifically the Ice Pillars, Red runes which surround you and the fire blast. I checked out Midas Magic, but it didn't seem to contain these kind of spells.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hmm. Dont want to take up everyones time, but now that Ive seen it, I cant resist not having it. In that video it appears the player had companions and they had like a party set-up normally seen in MMO's, what mod is that? Im guessing it has something to do with HUD Status bars? However thats pretty awesome none the less. Secondly where can you find weapons that LOOK like that anywhere? Ive searched countless times for something that looks that decent and have yet to turn up anything that flashy and shiny. Any help is MUCH welcomed.

Judging by the characters I would say Chakaru made this video so she might be able to give more answers than me. As it says in the credits, some of the weapons come from Romuska Fantasy Store and the Axe is an edited version from the Aion Heranas weapon pack but I can't link it here since it's a rip.

Sooo *rubs hands*

I am sorry that this answer took so long, I did not have internet over the weekend. I't's true that I made this video, so I am answering the questions one by one, ok?

The spells

...are actually from Midas Magic spells of Aurum. At least the meshes are, but I retextured some of them. The red rune spells are my retextures because I am playing the character in red with the scythe, so she has her own spells XD I am weird like that. They are the Midas Magic Spell Shield (the one where the runes surround you) and the Midas Magic Arcane Burst (later in the video in the part with the huge demon thing.)

The other two spells you mentioned (the ice pillars and the fire blast) are actually unedited Midas Magic spells, namely the Glyph of Ice and the Fire Burst. I know that once you have all spells the list is enormous and sometimes you don't find spells you like, but they are all there :D

The companion health hud

...is a very handy OBSE/pluggy tool by asian modders called HUDcompanion0.1.1. Google it, it should be one of the first results. If anyone has problems installing it (since there is no readme XD) PM me.

The weapons

Are indeed retextured/recolored rips with added magic effects (like the wings on the red halberd and the shiny sparkle stuff on the blue spear). The red halberd is the AION heranas pa (partisan?) and the blue spear is the "hand of cabrio" from a Lineage 2 weapon pack.

Wow, I am sorry for this post. But all I did today was making lists for University and now I can't stop doing it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for spells which are shown in this video:

specifically the Ice Pillars, Red runes which surround you and the fire blast. I checked out Midas Magic, but it didn't seem to contain these kind of spells.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hmm. Dont want to take up everyones time, but now that Ive seen it, I cant resist not having it. In that video it appears the player had companions and they had like a party set-up normally seen in MMO's, what mod is that? Im guessing it has something to do with HUD Status bars? However thats pretty awesome none the less. Secondly where can you find weapons that LOOK like that anywhere? Ive searched countless times for something that looks that decent and have yet to turn up anything that flashy and shiny. Any help is MUCH welcomed.

Judging by the characters I would say Chakaru made this video so she might be able to give more answers than me. As it says in the credits, some of the weapons come from Romuska Fantasy Store and the Axe is an edited version from the Aion Heranas weapon pack but I can't link it here since it's a rip.

Sooo *rubs hands*

I am sorry that this answer took so long, I did not have internet over the weekend. I't's true that I made this video, so I am answering the questions one by one, ok?

The spells

...are actually from Midas Magic spells of Aurum. At least the meshes are, but I retextured some of them. The red rune spells are my retextures because I am playing the character in red with the scythe, so she has her own spells XD I am weird like that. They are the Midas Magic Spell Shield (the one where the runes surround you) and the Midas Magic Arcane Burst (later in the video in the part with the huge demon thing.)

The other two spells you mentioned (the ice pillars and the fire blast) are actually unedited Midas Magic spells, namely the Glyph of Ice and the Fire Burst. I know that once you have all spells the list is enormous and sometimes you don't find spells you like, but they are all there :D

The companion health hud

...is a very handy OBSE/pluggy tool by asian modders called HUDcompanion0.1.1. Google it, it should be one of the first results. If anyone has problems installing it (since there is no readme XD) PM me.

The weapons

Are indeed retextured/recolored rips with added magic effects (like the wings on the red halberd and the shiny sparkle stuff on the blue spear). The red halberd is the AION heranas pa (partisan?) and the blue spear is the "hand of cabrio" from a Lineage 2 weapon pack.

Wow, I am sorry for this post. But all I did today was making lists for University and now I can't stop doing it.

Thanks Chakaru! Makes everything so much easier! ^^

I recently started playing Oblivion again, and have been looking for a mod that was still in development the last time I played (about a year ago). The project was to create a bunch of new dungeons that would be reached from inside existing dungeons, and would be filled with huge, powerful, insectoid creatures. Does anyone remember this? The author (whose name escapes me at the moment) posted dozens of screenshots of his works in progress. I was really hoping that this had gotten finished by now, but I haven't been able to find any reference to it.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there.

I'm looking for a mod which changes the way you hold the bow in first person.

So instead of holding the bow vertically, you'd hold it horizontally like so:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/31358-2-1272253855.jpg

I remember I found the link to it long time ago, and now I just can't seem to find it. It was on tesnexus by the ways. xD

"Sometimes"? xD

Perhaps you're using 3rd person animation to 1st person, or maybe I screwed up somewhere when installing the mod.

However I checked again and it clearly states that the animation only applies to 3rd person. x3