Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im looking for a mod that would work with Exnem 's better body mods -- in all of his screenshots the character models are standing differently with hands on hips and all jaunty than what is the typical idle that seems like all the characters have bad posture form years of wearing that heavy armor, I was wondering if anyone knew the mod that would change the animations. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Upon further investigation into what this mod be I think what I've been seeing is a "seductive" animation inherent in the game? or is there some way to make this pose the default idle pose?

Panzer_of_God's post removed. Vigilante spam. If you have a problem with a post please report it rather than posting about it, thanks. ;) Personally I think maximillian's post is on-topic - he knows the mod exists because he's seen it in screenshots.

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that lets you see the effects of ingredients while in the world, just by putting the crosshairs over the plant. I'm thinking Morrowind style. I don't really like picking ingredients and then finding out later in the inventory screen that I'll never use the item. Thanks for the help.

HI I am looking for Oblivion Timestop Test mod used in one video on youtube.

Link :

Can you find that mod for me ????

HI I am looking for Oblivion Timestop Test mod used in one video on youtube.

Link :

Can you find that mod for me ????

Can someone give me link to download of that mod ???

EDIT: Merged posts. Please don't double post just to grab attention, it's spam. Thanks. ^^

- Switch

Hi, I'm looking for JoJo animation mod and EFG Add Pose mod, which were deleted from japanese upload thet were originally into. Could anyone upload these mods on other upload like megaupload or filefront?

Im looking for a mod that would work with Exnem 's better body mods -- in all of his screenshots the character models are standing differently with hands on hips and all jaunty than what is the typical idle that seems like all the characters have bad posture form years of wearing that heavy armor, I was wondering if anyone knew the mod that would change the animations. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Upon further investigation into what this mod be I think what I've been seeing is a "seductive" animation inherent in the game? or is there some way to make this pose the default idle pose?

actors in charge