Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ripped from World of Warcraft.

Don't even ask about it on here, we don't support ripping content.

Then the screenshot should be removed or it's hypocracy. Letting people post images of ripped content gives the impression that you support it, if you haven't read the rules and a lot of people don't bother.

Then the screenshot should be removed or it's hypocracy. Letting people post images of ripped content gives the impression that you support it, if you haven't read the rules and a lot of people don't bother.

Please, read the following posts before writing something like that. When this bow mod was first released here on the Nexus, it wasn't really clear if it was ripped content or not. It was freely downloadable here for, I don't know, several weeks before it was taken down as ripped content. This screenshot was most likely taken when the mod was still available on the Nexus.

And please don't start the "don't allow screenshots of ripped content" discussion here. There is an entire thread dedicated to that topic in the Feedback section which has been going on for weeks. This doesn't belong here. And since a screenshot is kind of necessary to get the point across about the custom content you are looking for, not being able to post said screenshot would make finding the stuff futile. Also: the poster did not KNOW it was ripped content.

Like myrmaad said: asking about ripped content is NOT forbidden. Posting it is. If and how that includes screenshots is not for us to decide.

Edited by chakaru11

I get the impression that this thread is meant to be a simple Q&A style and I dislike following norms but I will try to abide by that from now on. Also, I think you should just ignore posts like my previous post. It would clean it up a bit. I don't mean to be rude but it's better to leave the responsibilities to the moderators.

I get the impression that this thread is meant to be a simple Q&A style and I dislike following norms but I will try to abide by that from now on. Also, I think you should just ignore posts like my previous post. It would clean it up a bit. I don't mean to be rude but it's better to leave the responsibilities to the moderators.

Yes it should be a simple Q and A...not a statement on your opinion on things. Though I am curious to the extreme as to why you give advice to just ignore post like yours instead of say..not making those kinds of post....I just simply do not have time and of course this isn't the place.

Now I had a mod that added an NPC that sold rare type items to every mages guild and it also added a little chest of stuff like morrowind did...any clue guys?

ok mod detectives I have two questions what race is this ? and what race or textures is used in this one ? any help is appreciated, just a fyi I always kudos anyone that helps me:)

That second one reminds me of the Tolkien Elves but I am not 100% sure

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36556

The second one is a photoskinned face texture. That is not something bad, on the contrary. But it's not as common in the Oblivion community as it was back with the sims2. I've seen it a lot back then :) It looks pretty, though I doubt it's an entire race, but more a facetexture for a specific character.