Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure there are others, but Companion Share Recruit is very versatile and adds the capability for recruited companions to learn spells from scrolls.

I use it with Advanced Magecraft which allows me to make custom spells and add them to scrolls or copy scrolls I have, or copy spells I have on to scrolls, for this purpose.

I'm pretty sure there are others, but Companion Share Recruit is very versatile and adds the capability for recruited companions to learn spells from scrolls.

I use it with Advanced Magecraft which allows me to make custom spells and add them to scrolls or copy scrolls I have, or copy spells I have on to scrolls, for this purpose.

Isn't that a seperate companion mod? Or does it work with cm partners?

Were you looking specifically for CM Partners, I missed that.

I use both CM Partners and Companion Share Recruit, because they are compatible but they do not work "together". Your CM partners have their own AI and their own companion menu systems, while Companion Share Recruit allows you to interact with most vanilla NPCs (all that are able to run rumors), so that you can share inventory with them, and attempt to recruit them.

A few pages back, someone talked about an armour called Noble Brave Heart (http://www.tesnexus....-1259407115.jpg)

I have installed it, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows where this armor is located in-game? :tongue: This question does not need to be answered if you find it irrelevant to this thread.

Edited by mawarm

Japanese Round Mansion

Can't find it, can't see it on here (but I bet it is here.): It's near Anvil (as I remember) round, hugh area, you can't get into it across the drawbridge at all (you have to swim around to the side/back and go through the water garden to get in--then you can lower the drawbridge.)

Unique paintings all over the place, two towers in back and a ship (or two.) And free to own.

Ring a bell?

(PS: I hit 'add new topic' just before this instead of 'add reply'--I don't see it anywhere so I guess I'm safe. :unsure: ) EDIT: Guess I wasn't so safe after all... :facepalm:

Edited by GingerTom

Near Vilverin's Ayleid Well.

Awesome, thanks! :)

You can use tes4edit to see which cells are altered bu the mod, so the armor, weapon...etc will probably in that cell. But this is only useful for small mods, that add only 1 chest or similar.

BTW, I remember seeing a mod with different textures for ken's ghost armor, but I can't find them now.Anyone knows if that mod is still on the nexus? Also, the mod Im looking for is not HGEC Sexy Ghost armor.