• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, there.

Is it right to ask here?

While I surfing I found a gif file and I want to know what this game is.

My friend said that would be an Oblivion mod and I want to ask it really is.

I resized original gif file because of original file was too big to upload, so it looks hard to recognize. sorry.

I'm pretty sure it's an armor mashup. The sleeves look like they are from Tona's Anchorite armor and I swear I've seen that corset before.

In other words, the outfit itself is probably a private mod. :(

That outfits been on a japanese site that I do not think we are permitted to link to. Same as a lot of the other mish mash armors people have asked about.

Hello fellow detectives!

Got a quick one for ya (hopefully...)

I know Chakaru does a lot of recolors and mashups for their pics, but I was wondering if the horses/horse armors in this pic are of their own creation or are made/from another mod?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1711501-1299165263.jpg

You know, like original meshes/textures kinda thing.

If it's a private release, then that's cool. (Either way, they're neat to look at...)

Thanks in advance.

Google xmas and angelvalley and you should find the horses. But set your google to find pages in russian only.

Maybe that's because it hasn't been linked yet...

Hey,

While browsing the images on the nexus, I ran into a hairstyle (here) and at first I thought it was from the blood evles race, but I couldn't find it in any of the pics. Does anybody know where it's from?

Um, Hello..

I hope someone out here could help me out a bit?

I've been looking for some/a gun mod for Oblivion but couldn't find a decent one..

Please, I've already checked the 'Pistols!!' mod and it's not what I'm looking for.. Not even modern warfare has a 3 barrel gun..

I've seen some picture in the image share section, where the PC is holding a gun, but even after intensive search I couldn't find them..

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2753694-1306675096.jpgI'd be glad if someone could find me this piece (LOL) or a similar looking small gun which would fit in my screenshots (please, not the soul kendo -.-)