Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anybody has any idea where to get this?

and this too, though i have a feeling maybe apachii goddess store has something to do with this one...

The first is a Tera rip and therefore not something you'll be likely to find in these parts.

The second looks like a private mash-up, probably made by the author of the pic.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to have this spell that would unequip NPC's clothes, and they would get embarrassed and run away, but I cannot find it anymore. Can you guys help?

Would that be this? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13385

I also remember a mod that allows you to cast a spell..I think to a corpse and you can lift the corpse with ease. Anyone know that mod?

Edited by Faivon

Hi everyone, I'm really in desperate and I don't know how to fix this problems.

1. It's just simple question, how to fix Mini Lop Ear head mesh? Coz every head wear items I use is disappear!

2. How to change the texture of Mini Lop Ear HEAD (not body or lower body) texture into high-textured skin?

Thank you very much.

Hi everyone, I'm really in desperate and I don't know how to fix this problems.

1. It's just simple question, how to fix Mini Lop Ear head mesh? Coz every head wear items I use is disappear!

2. How to change the texture of Mini Lop Ear HEAD (not body or lower body) texture into high-textured skin?

Thank you very much.

Umm...this is the Mods Detectives,it's maybe the not the right place,try asking at mods comments section ! :)

I am searching for an armor, I don't care if its converted to bbb or not. However, it isn't slofs armor like it says in the video, I don't have a clue, if anyone else does it would be awesome since i can't locate it lol.

The video poster is more or less correct. It's Slof's Giger armour, but presumably tweaked to have BBB. If it's the variation I suspect it is, it's not hosted here and linking to it would get my knuckles rapped at the very least. Hope you can read Japanese.